~ chapter 28 ~

y/n pov

I wake up. Obviously in Taehyung's arms 'fuck you y/n' I slowly remove his hands and then put a pillow in his hands. I get up and stood but I fall on the floor.

"Huh!! Gosh my neck, my back" I whisper to myself. I look at Taehyung he's still sleeping. I immediately stood holding the bath rode around me tightly.

I went to Taehyung's closet looking for a hoodie. I took his white hoodie. I look back at him, he's still sleeping. I made my way to the bathroom.

After my business, I come out with a Taehyung hoodie which comes down to my knees. I slowly & carefully go to the door. I bite my lip nervously.

I shouldn't have done that!!

"you're up!? where are you going!?" I froze in my place hearing Taehyung's deep voice. "Oh, God!! why do you hate me this much!?" I whisper looking up then I slowly look back.

"Hehe" I fake smile at him showing my teeth. "I thought you must be tired coz of last night," he said with a tint of red on his cheek. I made a thin line with my lips. I thrust my hair back.

"Oh!! how did we come to the bedroom!?" I said wait why did I say that. Oh!! fuck you y/n. why did you even ask that kind of question? you useless bitch.

Taehyung cheeks puffed up as he sit straightly while smiling "I bring you after wearing bath rode on you" hearing his word I nervously nod my head.

"Cool. NO I mean it's not cool. I didn't mean it. I mean, I think I should go now" I bow and am about to leave.

"what do you mean!?" he said I turn around and looked at him. he remove the blanket & stood on the floor. he's also wearing a black both rode. what did he mean by that?

"What!?" I ask him clueless "I mean you're going to stay here right!?" he said crossing his arms over his chest. "And why would I do that!?" I ask him as I come stood in front of him.

"I mean we're 'ok' right!!!" he asked me. he gulps as his arms fall on either side of him. he emphasized the word 'ok'. I just sigh "Taehyung!! I don't get it. what do you mean by 'ok'!?" I ask him confused.

"I mean we're not together!?" he asked slowly. I immediately shake my head "No, we're not" I said looking at him.

His eyes slightly turn teary "I mean we're happy right!! you even said you'd trust me," he said while gesturing with his hands.

"I said that but you don't know why I said that," I said. he breathed out then look up.

"Wait!! So, what about the last night!?" he said taking a step close with his red eyes. "Forget about it Taehyung," I said & about to turn but he hold my elbow turn me back.

I gulped looking at him. His eyes are teary and red. His veins are popping out from his neck.

"What you mean by 'forget'!?" he said as his grip tighten. I slowly remove his hand taking a step back.