Chapter 2 First meet.

The scientist dragged you into a room. There was two other scientists, and 3 guards stationed in the room. There was a glass to another room to the left and a door to the right.

"Has the D-class arrived?" The scientist asked, and he closed the door behind him.

"No. They will arrive soon." Said one of the others.

He nodded, as he drug you over to the other scientists,  and stood still.

Minutes went by in a awkward silence. You tried to pull your arm out of his grasp a couple times, but it didn't work. Then the door opened, revealing two guards, and a cuffed class D.

"Open the cell." One of the guards commanded.

The scientist nodded, flipping a switch. 

A door opening filled the room with it's noise. The guards pushed the Class-D into the room, and 035 did it's work, luring them into the room, and putting the mask on.

Once they were done, you were dragged into the room. The scientist pushed you in, and the door was closed.

The SCP was currently facing away from you, seeming to be adjusting to it's new host. "Ahh, yet another interview I see." It said. "Well!" It turned around. "It's good to--" It completly cut itself of once it saw you.

The person in question, appeared to be wearing a theatre mask. Around the face of what use to be a D-class, was black liquid, seeming to burn the body. The orange uniform the body was wearing had a symbol, and the words 'Secure Contain Protect' under it.

Both rooms were silent for a moment. The SCP seemed to examine you, before turning to the window. "Well! Isn't this a suprise!" It said, looking at every single person in the other room, then turning back to you. "It seems they're finally treating me with something nice! Tell me, what's your name darling?"

Somehow, you weren't that scared. Mostly because you didn't know it actually was, or what was going on.

"Y/n."

"A beautiful name there! Now," The mask turned back to the window. "Why would there be a  precious child in my containment hm? Perhaps a experiment?"

The head scientist turned on a microphone, and started to speak. "Consider it your form of entertainment you've been begging for. Do what you want with it."

The mic cut off, as they walked away, everyone else following them, until it was just the two of you.

"How rude!" It said.

The host's body turned to you. "Welcome to my cell, little one!" He rose his hands as he was talking. "My small space! The place I spend all of my DAMN TIME." As the mask screamed those last two words, he punched the wall, making a noticable crack.

You flinched at the sudden violent act. Tears now pricked your eyes, ready to spill.

It seemed to let out some sort of sigh. "But that doesn't matter." It turned back around. "What does matter is that I have a new form of entertainment! Let's see how long that'll last~"

End of Chapter 2