Chapter 15 The outside. (The end)

Your resting face turned from that, to a smile. That smile turning into giggling, and then laughter. "We... Papa! We did it! We're actually outside!" Your excitment boiled over as you ran around.

035 stood up and examined his host. "I suppose we have."

You laughed as you observed every little thing on the ground. From every leaf to every strain of grass. "This is incredible! Papa! What's this?" You picked up the leaf and showed it to him.

"That's called a leaf, darling."

"Oh! I remember you talking about that! But I thought they were green? Why is this orange?" You asked.

"Remember when I talked about seasons?"

You nod.

"The season is currently changing from summer to fall."

"Coooool!"

After a small while of exploring, the sky started to change from black to orange. "What's the sky doing?" You asked.

He gave a small chuckle. "Come, follow me."

You limped your way over to him, and he started to slowly walk.

Eventually you two got out of the forest to a plain strip of land which gave you a perfect view of the oncoming sunrise. You gasped. "Is that the sun??"

"Yes. Yes it is."

You laughed. "Its so bright!"

"Well Y/n,"

035 walked infront of you.

The sun bounced off him, leaving his shadow on you as the sun's light surrounded him. 

He dramaticly turned around, and held his hand out. "Let me show you the world you were meant to see."

You smiled, and took his hand.

The end.

Thank you guys for reading! I really liked the whole idea of this story with 035 being a father figure to the reader, and I loved how this turned out, and the support that came from it! 

Thanks again, and see you later!

-Wulf.