Chapter 5

The boys were gathered at the beach now. Sapnap was wearing black swim trunks with red and orange flames as a design on them while Karl's were pink with green swirls. Alex was wearing plain black swim trunks.

Alex kept glancing over at the other two, his face going bright red each time he caught a glimpse of the two. Why did he keep looking at them that way? He has a boyfriend.

Sapnap was the first to notice. He glanced over at Alex, wondering why he felt eyes on him. "What's the matter, Q? Worried about something?" He teased, poking at the other male's side.

"No" Alex mutters, before nodding. "Yes I'm scared"

"Really?" Karl pipes in, giving a bewildered expression.

"No not really. Let's just go already!" Alex hurries off towards the water, hoping to get out of there as soon as possible. He quickly got into the water and stood there, trying to stay calm now.

"Wooo!" Nick jumped right on into the water, splashing the poor ravenette in the process.

"SAPNAP!" Alex screeches as he gets drenched by the wave that was created by the brunette.

Karl tossed a ball into the water followed by a net and climbed into the water as well. "I got a ball! Let's play!" He happily calls out.

"Hell yeah!" Nick calls out, helping to set up the net. He then steals the ball from Karl and waves Alex over. "Get over here Q!"

Pouting, Alex sticks his tongue out at Nick, climbing out of the water and laying out a towel to sunbathe. He wanted to dry off now, since he was being petty.

"Suit yourself!" Nick then served the ball. Quickly getting it hit back, except he missed the shot.

"Score!" Karl calls out, giving a giggle.

"Oh shut up! I'm just warming up!" Nick pouts at Karl, quickly tossing the ball over for it to be served.

Meanwhile, Alex had his eyes closed, enjoying the sun shining down onto him. He then opened his eyes expecting the sky to be above his face. "AhhhHHHHHH" he sits up quickly, before falling back and holding a hand to his head. "Ouch fuck-! SCHLATT WHAT THE FUCK!" He screeches at him.

Schlatt's hand was placed in his forehead. "I saw the post and wanted to come see you" he gave a smirk, taking a seat next to Alex, who was still doubled over in pain.

"Agggghhhh..." Alex groaned and carefully sat up this time. "You what...?" Alex was processing what had just been said. He slowly looks over at the two brunettes playing volleyball in the water and he slowly turned back to Schlatt. "Post? What post?" Alex's eyebrows furrowed.

"The post from Sapnap's account" Schlatt put his arm around Alex and pulled him into his lap, laying his chin on top of his head.

Alex was visibly uncomfortable, but he didn't fight it. He just let out a sigh and stared at his friends in the distance.

It didn't take long for the two to get bored and drag the ball and net out of the water. It had only been 2 or so hours. At least that's what it felt like. They came running over and noticed Schlatt.

"Huh? When did he get here?" Karl motioned towards Schlatt, tilting his head similar to a puppy.

"I was invited by Alex" Schlatt claims, leaning down and laying his head on his shoulder, before whispering in a husky low voice into his ear. "Just go with it" he had felt Alex twitch underneath him, which seemed to satisfy him and he simply held the ravenette closer.

"Oooooh someone invited his boyfriend" Sapnap teases Quackity, ruffling his hair. "If you would've told us he was coming we would've acted more lovey dovey with each other" he continues to tease him, just poking at him.

"Y-yeah.. I just missed him and felt like a third wheel." Alex flinches again, his eyebrows furrowing again. He attempts to pull his head away from Schlatt's, but the brunette quickly reclaims his headrest.

"We're bored. Are you ready to head back to the house?" Karl had noticed how uncomfortable Alex was and wanted to get him out of the situation.

Alex gave a hesitant look. "Yeah. We have more videos to make and stream." He gently slipped out of Schlatt's hold, which visibly made the brunette upset.

"Let's go play some Minecraft!" Nick swung his arm around Alex and Karl, leading the two of them back to the car, driving the three of them back to the house with music blaring.

"Sap I've got a question" Alex suddenly broke the silence before the three of them had even left the car.

"Yeah? What's up?" He looked over at the ravenette with a wide smile.

"You know what? Nevermind. Let's just go inside for now" something was wrong. Quackity was just shoving it off. He didn't do that.

"I- alright" Nick's eyebrows furrowed. He was concerned, but didn't want to push. He quickly got out of the car and made his way inside, throwing on a shirt and slumping down into his chair at the desk he records at.

Alex and Karl fell into their own seats and the three of them booted up minecraft. They both threw shirts on.

"Hurry up you guys are slow" Nick pouts like a child, already being up and in the game.

"Shush. You're just fast" Karl sticks his tongue out at Nick.

"Why you-" Nick goes to throw something at Karl but can't quite find anything to throw that won't hurt him, so he just huffs and sinks into the seat.

Karl giggles and spins in his chair. "Telling a us to get ready when you're the one that is supposed to be streaming you slacker"

Alex took a deep breath and forced a smile while Nick got the stream set up.

"Hey guys! Sapnap here! Karl and Quackity are still here and we're just going to play some survival on Minecraft with some stupid mods!"

"Hola!" Alex waves from off to the side.

"Hello!" Karl waves from the other side, before they all got settled in.

________________________________

It didn't take long for chaos to strike. Nick had stolen Karl's diamonds and made a run for it, leaving the two other males chasing after him. 

"Sharing is caring!" Alex screeches, wanting a share of the diamonds.

"I found them they're mine" Karl pouts, hitting Sapnap with an axe once after just barely catching up.

'AH!" Nick screeches and yelps, trying to run faster, before silence followed and a slam against the desk.

Alex and Karl simply stared. Nick's character had fallen in a big cave and he lost all of his items, including the diamonds. 

"Back to square one" Karl mumbles, before running off to attempt to get tools for a way down, while Nick continuously died and respawned trying to land the fall correctly.

After what seemed like hours, they all logged off and said bye to chat, who had been absolute gremlins in the chat, telling them to do various things.

Nick then pulled the two of them onto the bed and held them. "Relax time" he gave a big, heavy sigh. "Oh, Q you wanted to tell me something earlier" he pipes up, hoping to get it out of his friend.

"Yeah. I never got a notification, so I was wondering... Did you upload a post about us at the beach?" Alex's eyebrows furrowed. 

"No, why? I don't post about every little thing i'm not George" he snickers, before noticing Alex's dark expression. "What's going on?"

"Schlatt said you sent a post so he joined us because of it" Alex's expression was horrid, he began to shake.