Chapter 6

The three boys had taken to sitting on the floor, Karl and Sapnap were holding Quackity and exchanging looks. Neither of them said anything. It was silent, until the silence was interrupted.

"That has to be a coincidence, right? But why would he lie about it? He was following us wasn't he? Does he even follow your social?" Alex was having a proper meltdown, his whole body was shaking and he had tears streaming down his face almost as if it was never ending.

They stayed like that for what felt like hours, before Alex had eventually gotten tired from all the crying and passed out in their arms. Sapnap leans in and kisses the top of Alex's head, only making Alex nuzzle closer.

"Sap-" Karl started, before he quickly hushed himself, feeling a tug at his heart with the way he was being nuzzled. He lightly squeezed the duck in his arms, silently squealing to himself.

Sapnap shook his head, picking up both of them and gently tossing them onto the bed that the three of them had shared the first night. He wrapped his arms around then like a big teddy bear.

A few hours later, Quackity began to open his eyes. He found himself snuggled up against Karl, but Sapnap was missing. Where had his warmth gone?

Just as he was questioning it, Sap sat down next to him with a snack and smiles down at Quackity. He had some chips and he offered it to him.

"Here. You've been asleep for a while. You might be a little hungry." Sap holds the back towards him, which Quackity didn't hesitate to dig in.

"Hmph..." Karl pulls Quackity closer to him, nuzzling his face into his chest, giving a small whine. He was now the passed out one.

"No no wait- don't move-" Sapnap snaps a picture of the two and smirks. "New background" he reaches over and rufffles Quackity's head, before placing a kiss onto his forehead without thinking.

"That's gay" Quackity comments, yet he did nuzzle into the other's hand. His feathers ruffled a small bit in response to the touch.

"Oh. Karl and I talked a bit while you were asleep. We decided that we should test to see if... He's been following us. We went through our socials and he does follow us, but... I hadn't posted those pictures to anything yet. I still haven't. I haven't had any time to." He sighs, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"What if he is?" Quackity gently squeezes onto Karl's hand that was around him. He was shaking, terrified of the thought.

"Well. Maybe I'll just have to show him who's in charge" as Sapnap said that he cracked a few knuckles and smiled down at Quackity. "You're safe with us."

Quackity's face flushed to a light pink. He quickly hid his face in Karl's arms, squeezing them close to his face. He could feel his feathers fluttering behind him.

Karl suddenly nodded his head back, spitting out small feathers. "Gross. Right in my mouth..." he whines and complains, only getting giggles and chuckles out of the two. "Hey! Don't laugh!" He buries his face into Quackity's back, inbetween the feathers so they don't whack him again.

"Woah-!" Quackity tensed up, before letting out a small growl. "Warn me before you do that. I just felt a nose dig into my back"

"Sorry-" Karl's muffled voice came from behind him. "I didn't think about that."

A few hours later and the boys had just finished streaming. They just sat in their chairs after the stream, exhausted..... Until there was a thud.

"Karl did you just fall?" Sapnap didn't even bother looking over. He just had a feeling.

"Yes"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes.. Maybe."

"Okay. Don't hurt yourself."

"Too late"

"Wh-" Sapnap sits up and looks over. He covers his mouth to hold back a laugh.

"Don't laugh.." Karl had his headphone cord wrapped around himself and the chair, which had the chair leg stuck to his own leg. He was stuck underneath the chair.

Quackity looks up, giving Karl a defeated look. "karl tonto" (dumb Karl). He shakes his head and walks over to untie him.

After they got him untied, Sapnap suggested the three of them should go out, since Karl seems to not be able to go a few minutes without hurting himself.

They both agreed and the three of them went to go and leave. Unfortunately, this would be the worst decision the three would make.