Chapter -1

Ayesha's POV
When the Sun rays  has fallen  on my face I opened my eyes….today no one has needed to wake me up.
My marriage is going to happen in two days… so today we are going to our beach house in Goa where my marriage will be held.
As I like sea very much… so I am getting married at our beach house goa .
Let me introduce myself to you … I am Ayesha Thakur ….I am 24 years old. I am a teacher at blossom orphanage. I love teaching children… It gives me peace and happiness..
I am daughter of Mr. Ashish Thakur and Shalini Thakur. My father, Mr. Ashish Thakur, was one of the richest and greatest businessman in India but he lost his life in an accident. I lost him when I was only 12 years old. After losing him my mother had fallen very sick.….. So from then on me and my mother live in her (mother) parent’s house and my father's business also has been managing by my two uncles ( mother’s brother) from then on.
In this house  there is my grandfather, Mr Rajendra Chauhan, I call him Nanu …..My  two uncles Rajveer Chauhan and Randeep Chauhan….. and their wife Tanisha Chauhan and Puja Chauhan respectively live here with their children…
My elder uncle, whom I call bare mamu has one son and one daughter ….his son Ranveer Bhaiya (brother) is 7 years older than me. He is already married with Ishita bhabi (sister-in-law) . They have a 2 years old son, Rishav…..and my uncle’s daughter Tara is my age… she is not only my sister but also my  friend….. We share our secrets with each other….. And Tanisha mami (uncle’s wife) , I don’t like her….. She exactly looks like the villains in the TV serials….. Always wears so much make up and jealous of everyone’s happiness…..she has so much arrogance because she is the only one who has a son in this house….. She doesn’t like me as I am more beautiful than her daughter….. She is very bossy…she always orders people …...
But I can’t do anything against her because my mother is still not properly well…..and if my uncles were not there to manage the business at that time then I don’t know what would have happened to us… I am very grateful to my both uncles… so I tolerate Tanisha mami’s  drama…
My younger uncle, whom I call chote mamu has two daughters…Priya and Riya… Priya di (sister) is 5 years older than me… she is already married… she lives with her husband in Canada… and Riya is 5 years younger than me… we have a  very good relationship. My Puja mami ( uncle's wife) is a very nice person….. She loves me very much….I also love her… she is not like Tanisha mami…
In this family Tanisha mami is the only one whom I don’t like….I don’t know how my bare mamu tolerates her…..sigh !
We all live together….. There was one person who lived with us , my grandmother whom I used to called nani but one year ago she left all of us forever ..….. I loved her very much….. Actually no I still love her….. I know she is always with me…..
After my father’s death whenever I cried…she used to tell me that our love ones never left us… they always live in our heart …. They look after us from the heaven…..and we remember them through our memories...... But I miss my father and grandmother very much…
I used be my father’s princess but after his death I tried to become a little mature for my mother but my nani had made sure that I live my life like the way I used to live before the accident happened…
I am getting married in two days but still I don’t know anything… I don’t know cooking… I am very clumsy in works… I didn't want to get married in this early age but because of my mother I have to...
My mother has diagnosed with cancer 6 months ago… so she wants me to get married before anything happen to her..…
I told her … nothing will happen to her I will treat her by best doctors but she didn’t agree sometime she becomes very stubborn… so I am getting married with my childhood friend…
I thought when I have to get married in two or three years….. So if my marriage can give my mother  some peace then why not now…
Sometimes we have to change our life  plans and do something for our love ones . So I am doing it for my mother.