Chapter - 14

Third Person's POV

It has been one month they have returned from Pune….. They became very close…She has thanked god that God has chosen Amaan for her life partner…

Now she just want one thing from God…that is to make her mother’s health well….heal her(mother) from this deadly illness….. She (Ayesha) always prays for this.

Ayesha was coming out of the hospital after collecting her mother’s report when she saw a person was crying sitting on the staircase…she went near her because she knows the person…

AYESHA : Tara?? What happened? why are you crying?

Tara started crying more loudly seeing Ayesha there…

AYESHA : Tara… please don’t cry… say me what happened? Why are you in the hospital? What happened? Why are you crying like this? ( Started consoling her caressing her back)

TARA : Its….all …the result…. of…my… sins… (sobbing)

AYESHA : first stop crying… say me clearly what happened?

TARA : I… I am… Pregnant.

AYESHA : wow…it is such good news… (hugged her happily)… but why are you crying ?( asked frowningly) don’t you want the child?

TARA : yes … I want… I want ( nodded her head repeatedly)

AYESHA : then what happened?

TARA : Akash doesn’t want the child…he has suggested me to abort the baby or else he will divorce me … ( again started crying)

AYESHA : WHAT? What nonsense is this? How can he say this to you? Where is he ? I will talk to him.

TARA : you will… You will do it for me… don’t you hate me?

AYESHA : Tara… we are cousins…..yein past you had made a mistake… I was very angry… even upset with you but that doesn’t mean I hate you….. when my sister needs me do you think I will leave you like this….. NEVER

TARA : Ashu please forgive me… I am really sorry… ( cried and lowered her head in shame)

AYESHA : let’s not talk about it now… we will talk about this later… now let’s go… you know where Akash is? Is he at home?

TARA : No he is not at home… I know where he is… lets go..

The two sister left the hospital premises.

A person standing at a distance was watching them with a devilish smile…