Chapter - 2

Ayesha's POV
Now we are all in the plane… we are going  to Goa by plane. It will take more than one hour from Mumbai to Goa by plane…..My in-laws no no… still not… my future in-laws has already reached there….. They will be staying  with their relatives in a hotel near our beach house….. As I have enough time let me introduce you with my future in-laws.
My would be husband Akash khanna, is my childhood friend….our fathers used to be good friends. He is only one year older than me…he works in his family’s company, which is  now manage by his grandfather, Mr Manohar Kanna . The position of CEO is still empty … as it was his father, Mr. Mohit Kanna’s position but he is very ill….. He was also present in the accident that happened with my father….. On that car accident he didn’t lose his life but he was in coma for 2 years…and after waking up from coma he became paralyzed ….. Sometime I feel vey sad for him .
He ( Mohit) is only son of Mr. Manohar Khanna and Nilima Khanna . After the accident Manohar grandpa started to manage the company… as Akash was little at that time… but I don’t understand why still now Manohar Grandpa works as an acting CEO and why doesn’t make Akash the CEO? .
Though Akash has a elder brother, Amaan Khanna… actually step brother… he was already 20 at that time… but he had told very clearly that he did not want to do anything for his father. He hates his father very much….. Actually I heard that his mother, Mohit uncle's first wife Mrs Amrita Khanna committed suicide because Mohit uncle had cheated on her. He (Amaan) has a scar on his left side of the face . It is heard that he had witnessed his mother’s suicide….. His mother committed suicide by burning herself….. The scar is the result of trying to save his mother.
He is a perfectionist. He does all his work with perfection. He is a very ruthless person. He has only good relationship with his grandparents in the family. He looks very scary… no no… not because of his scar… I am not that kind of person who judge people because of their looks….. He looks scary because he behaves like that…I never saw him smiling…..he always speaks rudely. If looks can kill people then he would be the no 1 killer….. I am very afraid of him….. Whenever I went their house I had always tried to avoid him….He is already 32 years old but still has not married. No one has never seen him with a woman…..some say he is a gay….. God knows… why do I care… I will just stay away from him as far as possible..
So what I was saying??? Uff I forgot the main topic because of this Akhru (grumpy person) ……
I think I have already told all about my in-laws …let me revise one more time….so In Akash's family there is his grandparents who are very sweet and kind persons, his father who is now paralyzed, his step brother the Akhru, and ohhh I forgot to tell about Akash's mother, Mrs Lalita Khanna.
She is a very sweet person…..Mr Akhru hates her also….. I don’t understand why…I know that she is the person with whom his father cheated but I heard from my grandma that she didn’t know that Mohit uncle is a married man… when she came to know about it she tried to go away from their life with her son, Akash… but before that Mohit uncle’s first wife committed suicide…..so I don’t find her fault… what will she do if Mohit uncle didn’t tell her the truth….. And she is not like  Cinderella’s stepmother….. She is very sweet and caring ….. She loves me very much….. I also like her…
My future in-laws are very nice except that akhru Amaan Khanna…. he will be my brother-in-law and I will try to stay far away from him as much as possible…..
So this is all about   my future in-laws and you already know about my family…I hope you don’t get confuse after this…
Ohh yeah I forgot to tell how my marriage got fixed with Akash…
So when I told…
FLIGHT ATTENDANT  : Ladies and gentlemen we have landed on Goa airport… thank you for travelling with us….. Blah… blah… blahh..
Oops ….. We have reached… now I have to go… I will tell this later…