Chapter - 31

Third Person’s POV
SHALINI : why?? Why did you murdered my husband?? What problem did you have with him??
LALITA : problem??? No no no say problems… I have many problems with him……which problem do you want to hear???... No let’s do one thing… let me tell you from the start….. I used to love your husband….
LALITA : Yes….I loved your husband even before your marriage… Ashish, Mohit and Ashish’s big brother Abhay used to come at the bar where I used to worked… I liked him very much….. He even had started to notice me…..but then Amrita came into Mohit’s life…… and dragged you in Ashish’s life .... You both started dating....and got married….I was angry… very angry… but not at Ashish…..at Amrita….. Why did she have to be a matchmaker….. I was very angry but I couldn’t do anything….. I had accepted that Ashish was not in my fate….everything was going normal…I had even moved on … but  then after many years I came to know that even after 8 years of marriage you still had not able to conceive a child….. I was happy …I was very happy… I thought my chance has arrived… I had given him the proposal but he refused… he insulted me in front of my colleagues….. Then I had decided that I have to do something….. I did… I had drugged in his drink… but then this idiot Mohit had drunk that… and we had sex….. First his wife then he… this couple ruined my life….that day I had determined to ruined their life….. I was just waiting for the chance….. and the chance had arrived….. I snatched their happiness….. I snatched their child…..I picked up this Akash… no no no… not Akash… Amrit… Amrita's Amrit….I had picked him up from the crib and put a dead baby….. You know she had cried… shouted “this is not my baby….. This is not my baby …my baby is alive” but no one listened to her…..
Everyone was shocked hearing everything… Ayesha was even more shocked to see Lalita aunty like this… . She used thought her as a kind woman… but seeing her expression and hearing everything she now realize how much wrong she was…
AMAAN : you are the one right who had killed my mother ? and made my brother believe that he is the one who did…
LALITA : Smart…
AKASH : what?? But that video??
LALITA : stupid Akash… ohh sorry Amrit… you are not as smart as your brother….. Do you really think  a child has that much strength to pull the knob of the gas cylinder….. No dear they don’t… I had already done it before you touch… you had just touched it… and I had recorded that in case it help me… and look it helped…
AKASH : Why? Why did you do this?? Why did you murder my mom??
LALITA : I had never planned to murder someone… but that Amrita was smart like your brother….. She had seen a birth mark on your body… so of course… I had to do something na… and I did….. I also had not plan to make you touch the knob… You were actually playing with it instead of stopping you I had taken the opportunity and recorded it…
AYESHA : I can’t believe you did all this… why did you killed my father??
LALITA : He had done the same mistake like Amrita did….. At first he didn’t even remember  who I was … but gradually he remembered and started investigating…so of course he had to die… that’s why people say don’t put your nose on other peoples business so much… look what happened…
AYESHA : you are a Monster… you have mental problem..
LALITA : hahaha.. Then what will you say about him.. (Pointed at the person who was standing at the side of the house)
SHALINI : You are the one who had given money to the other truck driver to killed Ashish.. Right?
“When you have already guessed it… why asking, dear? ”