Things to Think About...Again

More of this stuff because more things started popping into my head.

After Aiden's prophecy happens (please don't die, Aiden!) Aru will most definitely HATE prophecies because they ruined her relationship with Aiden, and a prophecy was also what caused the Sleeper to become what he is now.

In Aiden's prophecy, it says the girl he loves with be the death of him. But they didn't specifically say it was on this quest. What if it's in the future? And I really hope this doesn't happen, but what if the girl he loves changes in the future?

Sheela has been really quiet throughout the books. I mean, sure, I know we haven't really seen her and she's not one of the main characters, but we've seen Sheela as much as Nikita, and we know all about Nikita's personality. She's super sassy and cares way too much about fashion. But do we know much about Sheela? All we know is that she's pretty quiet, and kind. But would she be quiet, even to her sisters? I keep thinking Sheela is hiding something...

Nikita and Sheela still haven't used the nickname Wifey. But then again, they don't really talk to Aiden in the first place...

Aiden and Aru both have family problems with their father. Aiden's dad cheated on his mom. Aru's dad basically got cheated on by getting trapped in the lamp, not that I blame Krithika. I wonder what they both do on Father's Day...

Since Takshaka is Rudy's grandfather, doesn't that mean he's distantly related to Aiden? 

Yup. That's it. Also, today is Kara's birthday. Though. Kara, you don't deserve to be happy today after wrecking Aru's birthday. Hmph.