The End of the Series...

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE NOI HAS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!

(I would've done this yesterday if I wasn't busy finishing NoI yesterday, so...)

I can't believe the Aru Shah series had ended! *hysterically cries*

Okay, now, my thoughts on the book.

Warning: ~SPOILERS~

First thing's first, I am SO relieved that Aiden came back alive. If he stayed in the Halls of Nidra, I would have freaked out!

I also loved the plot. And I loved the different POVs of the characters. 

Kara...finally you realized what you did! I think she definitely deserves her punishment. 

Mini, YOU GO GIRL!!! It was also way too obvious that Rudy liked Mini. 

I also thought that in the vision that the Sleeper had shown Aru in EoT said that the sisters were showing hatred toward Aru? But then here, it was just...disbelief? And Sheela was smiling? That part was sorta confusing for me.

And Rudy finally got the bow and arrow he deserved.

I feel like the friendship between Rudy and Aru and Brynne was sorta growing. Like, instead of making fun of Rudy, they were actually asking for his help and telling him that he did a good job. 

Also, who was that mysterious dude riding the Uber car? Or chariot?

I also loved the talent show scene. But how did Aiden not even complain? And Aru was sorta the one who helped reunite grandmother and grandson, so Aiden, YOU OWE ARU A THANK YOU! And I love how Aiden's song was literally just for Aru.

They didn't say anything about Malini not liking Aru after they mentioned it in the beginning, but I think it's because maybe she knows about the prophecy, and she knows the girl Aiden loves? Or maybe she didn't want someone to cheat on Aiden like she had been cheated on?

Also, when Aiden came back, where was the ARUDEN REUNION? That's what I was confused about. Like, Aru is getting the nectar of immortality. And then Aiden randomly comes and whacks a demon, and Aru doesn't even say a word? And then after that, Aiden was literally right next to Aru, but she doesn't say anything to him. So then that's totally normal? Not even a hug? Did they talk after that? I feel like the "SIX MONTHS LATER" part came way too quickly.

I feel like almost all the Aruden moments were rushed. Like when Aiden caught Aru at the wedding, or the time when Aiden sang his song for Aru, and even the kiss was sorta rushed. That one was sorta sad, too, though. I almost cried. And there was a lot of tension between them throughout the book. I didn't expect Aru to get mad at Aiden. I sorta rushed through Chapter 4, so the rest of the book was a bit confusing. So basically all that was in my head at that moment was that one minute, Aru was just...hesitating, and the next, she was lashing out at Aiden. Can anyone clearly explain to me why Aru suddenly got mad, though? I would really appreciate it.

But I'm happy that they were together after that. And Aiden didn't treat her like she didn't exist. But what about the dance he owed Aru? 

I am way too sad that this series is ending. The only thing that's keeping me alive right now is that there are graphic novels for this arriving. And are they releasing a movie?

And just one part of the book that really just got me was when Mini was saying that what would happen in the aftermath of an Aruden kiss in any other scenario was that, "Mini should have been trying not to tell them about the number of bacteria that lived in the human mouth."

Mini, just...why?

Just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.

Thanks!

-𝒯𝑒𝒸𝒽