1

Meeting
She grabbed her hand and whispered into her ear.

"What do you think about a four way marriage?"

"FOUR WAY MARRIAGE!!!"

"Yeah."

She smiled and nodded her head. They both started laughing, everybody started looking at them. The Queen of the South told others about her plan. She explained them the benefit of this marriage.

"I approve of this idea."

"Me too I think this is a great idea because it has alot of advantage on our kingdoms."

They all agree and so this idea got approved which was announced to the kingdoms during the meeting.

WEST KINGDOM
"Mom what is that news?"

"What news??"

"Why am I getting married suddenly and on top of it, with the kingdom of East???"

"Ahh that."

"What that?? Explain mom."

"It benefits our kingdom."

"So you are selling me off to the East whom I don't even know because of the kingdom.'

"Stop saying it like this. This is all for our kingdom and also for you my baby First."

"MOM!?"

"Bright help him get ready, it's time."

His mom shuts the door of her room and vanishes. He is left their speechless.

"Jerry don't you think this is stupid. I mean a marriange with the East princess??"

"Prince I don't know how you feel right now becasue I have married to someone from the East and she is very nice to me."

Rock hits his forehead hard and laughs awkwardly.

"I forgot sorry."

"It's okay I know you didn't mean anything bad."

"How is she doing?"

"She is doing good and on top of that she moved in with me here so I'm happy."

Rock laughs and hugs Jerry. He sits down on the chair near the mirror.

NORTH KINGDOM
Carla puts a rubber band on his mouth and starts moving his head.

"Ouch!!"

"Oh sorry Princess Earth I'll be careful."

"It's okaii just brush it slowly."

She nods. Carla is Earth's personal maid, she has been with Earth since she was 8. Her parents used to work for Princess Earth's parents but they retired as they got old.

"But mom isn't this unfair."

"...."

"You didn't even ask me and suddenly yesterday you came up to me and told me that you have arranged my marriage already."

"They are guys!"

*blush*

"I know but..... are they handsome??"

His mom laughs and nods her head. Earth smiles and sits back while looking at her face in the mirror.

EAST KINGDOM
The King and Queen having tea together when suddenly the door bangs.

"Oh my god who was that?"

"Sorry mom I slipped."

"What?"

She gets up and runs towards Sun worriedly.

"Baby are you okay? By any chance are you hurt??"

She smiles and pats on her mom's head to ensure her that she is fine.

"I'm good."

"Did you hear about the marriage from Jessy?"

"Yes I did Dad."

The Queen looked down on her feet, scared to face her daughter. She finally looks up and sees Sun laughing at her.

"Mom I'm all in."

"Huh?!"

"The marriage benefits our kingdom and will help us right so I'm fine. Marriage with a guy from West is not a big deal."

"Thank god."

"Mom this is way interesting actually."

They laugh together, her mom gets naughty and starts teasing Sun.

SOUTH KINGDOM
He runs like crazy and bangs open the master room door. Hurriedly he goes towards the bed and opens up the curtain.

"Mom are you okay?"

"Ice..... is that you?"

"Yes mom."

"About the marriage......"

*cries*

"Leave that mom. Tell me about your health first. Are you feeling sick??"

*cough*

"It's just coughing and a bit of headache. I'll be fine soon."

*sighs*

"Mom just lay down and get better. The castle, the people of this kingdom and the marriage I'll take care of them so don't worry about anything and just rest."

She nods and smiles a bit. He holds his mom's hand and strokes her hair with the other hand.

*door opens*

A young handsome guy walls in with a bowl of porridge. He places free bowl beside the bed and looks at Ice.

"Prince Ice it is time to leave for the meeting."

He gets up and nods.

"Thanks Glass, take care of Mom."

"Yes Brother I will."

Ice pats on Glass's shoulder and leaves the room. Glass sits down beside his Mom and helps her get up from the bed.

"Mom are you feeling better now."

"Son I feel a bit better. Is Ice gone?"

"Yes he left a few minutes ago."

She nods, Glass picks up the porridge and feeds his mom.

That night the Prince and Princess  holded a meeting to getting know each other more before the marriage.

Hope you like it.