6

Like this the four of them spend time with each other, trying to understand each other more and more as time goes by. Days went by and finally the day comes. When they arrived... the boys and girls couldn't stop looking at the Princess.

"How gorgeous!"

"Wow!?"

"Oh my god!"

"...."

They couldn't help but comment on her beauty. A beautiful princess they couldn't stop but keep staring when one of the guy blocked their view. He glared at them and so they backed off a bit.

"Stop it babe."

She hits him and grabs him to her side.

"Hello my dear Prince and Princess. I'm Princess Jane of Emerald Town. And this here is Tor the Duke and also my husband. And on my left is Jack and Frost they are the top rank League of knights and also my brothers."

The four of them bow themselves and introduce themselves one by one.

"Anyways why am I here? Curious right."

"Yes."

"Haha well I'm here to help you with your shit....."

"Excuse me." Rock said.

"Sister!!"

"Ah sorry for the words I used. Thank you Jake. I'm gonna help you guys with your marriage that's what I meant.

Everyone looks at her with their confused face. Jake steps forward breaking the atmosphere..

"Let's have some tea first."

Earth smiles softly and asks the other to get Ice in the room quickly. Ice comes into the room without knowing what is gonna happen to him.

"What is all this?"

"We are decorating it for the Princess."

"You guys know she isn't a kid anymore... she is married!"

"Ice, she likes it."

"What!?"

Sun walks towards Ice and tells him about the party.

"So the Princess asked you all to do this?"

"Not her but her brothers did."

Earth smiles and gives the other two a signal. Rock grabs Ice by his shoulder and holds him tightly. Sun comes in the room with a Santa Claus costume. He asks Ice to wear this outfit.

"Why should I wear that filthy stuff?"

"Because your name is Ice..."

"So???"

"Well it just reminds us of Santa Claus."

"SOOOO??????"

Ice looks at them in a very serious face.

"Take his clothes off! Hehe."

"Earth stop them!?

Earth smiles and gives the others a sign to get him ready.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO."

"Stop being so dramatic."

"I'm NOT!?"

"Yeah you aren't. SURE."

Before he could say anything else he was forced to change into a Santa Claus. They had a tea time with the princess and there they got to know the real reason of her coming here.

"So you are here to arrange the wedding??"

"Yes, I'm the wedding planner."

The princess talks about her idea and plans the whole wedding in just a few hours. The prince's and princesses couldn't believe it and started to respect her sincerely.

"Wow! That was quick."

"Haha was it?"

"Yes. I mean you just finished all this in a few hours."

"I guess I did."

"She has always been like this you idiots."

"Jake!?"

Jake looks at the princess and then apologizes to Rock for being so rude to him. The princess has been really good with coming up ideas and thinking fast.

"The wedding will be in 2 weeks. I hope you get to know each other more and I wish you all a really good wedding. Enough of the talks let's get back to business."

The princess then started to get the wedding on set by 2 weeks. The decorations, the suit, the wedding gown, everything was ready and in place. The prince's had to check out the suit to see if it matched well to them as it was customized for them. The princesses tried different gown to choosse for the best on.

"Princess I found a journal at the hall while I was looking for the suit room."

"Oh that is mine."

"It's yours?"

"Yes come on in and look at it with me."

Earth sits beside the princess and they go through the journal. Earth was impressed by the life of the princess. It was filled with love and thrill and also funny.

"You both look so happy."

"We do. It was the Best day of my life."

Earth looks amazed which the princess could see. She pats on Earths head and says....

"You will also have a great wedding. I will make that happen."

Earth hugs her and smiles as she goes out of the room.

"That adorable little girl."

Hope you like it
We will be seeing her journal and what was her story which she had written in that journal so stay tuned people.