5

Earth left the room running. She couldn't help herself but just ran out as she didn't know what to say after he heard that.

"Shouldn't I be the one running away? Why did..... she run away??"

Ice was confused but couldn't help, he laughed out loud.

After that day... Earth started avoiding Ice.

The maids hand Earth and the others some tools to clean the garden.

"Earth we both can go th......"

Earth pulls Sun and heads at the right side of the garden leaving Ice there without letting him finish his sentence.

"Is she still avoiding you?"

"As you can see."

"Aww don't be sad."

"Says you? You and Sun are dating already stop comforting me like that."

"Okay okay sorry my bad!"

The two of them start with their work but Ice keep glancing at the right which obviously Rock noticed.

"By the way what did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything except......"

"Except??"

Rock getting more curious and curious as to what happened between them.

"Why are you avoiding him?"

"Huh... I'm not... what are you... sayin."

Earth looks at her with a 'obviously you are' face. Earth sighs and explains her everything about that day.

"So he confessed to you.... hmm but why are you avoiding him?"

Sun stares at Earth; she looks at her and opens her mouth to reply.

"I'm...... scared."

"SCARED? of what?"

"What if something bad happens to him? What if one of us break the other? What if I'm the one who gets broken from inside? What if I hurt him badly? What if......"

Sun grabs Earth by her shoulder and shakes her hardly.

"Stop!?"

*crying*

"Stop imagining stuffs like this... this is all in the future and you never know what is gonna happen in our future. So you need to stop imagining stuffs like this and go talk to him once. You need to tell him. Avoiding him is only hurting the both of you can't you see that? Have a nice talk with each other so that none of you get hurt in the present. Don't think about the future, think about your present and the time you are gonna spend with him. We all are gonna get married by the end of the month. So stay strong and be brave don't worry about these useless stuffs which may never happen. You know what I'm sayin.

Earth stands up and hugs her tightly.

"Thank you for saying those words to me..."

*crying*

"Are you crying more?"

"No...waahhhhh."

"Haha stop crying."

Earth stops crying and thats when a maid enters the garden and asks them to come inside.

"The guests have arrived."

"Guests??"

"Who us??"

Earth and Sun looks at each other with a confuse expression.