2

The meeting was supposed to help the Prince and Princess get to know each other but things weren't going that way from the start.

"Get your hands off me!! I can walk on my own."

Earth was the first one to arrive. She was really excited to meet the Prince. She sat in the middle of the table and stared at the door. She heard someone screaming, the door opened and a cute girl walked in after escaping from the guards.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"Did they bring you here like that?"

"No they didn't."

"Shit why were they so aggressive with me then?"

She looked at Earth and sighs.

"I'm Princess Sun from the East Kingdom, and your are?"

She bowed a bit to show some manner since its there first time meeting.

"I'm Earth from the North Kingdom."

"North.... hmmmm."

They looked at each other and bursted into laughing.

"I thought you would be scary!"

"Hahah and I didn't expect you to be this kind. I mean I've seen your parents you are really different."

"I hear that alot."

They sit down close to each other and started talking about their likes and dislikes. They also talked about their Kingdom sharing ideas and news.

The door suddenly opened and two handsome young guys walked in. One of them looked really angry and the other had a pretty cold aura which made the atmosphere chill.

"Prince Ice and Prince Rock right?"

Ice nods his head and sits down.

"Yeah so what?"

Rock glared at them left out a huge sigh and sat down with his legs crossed. Earth and Sun look at each other and smile.

The beating of Earth's heart pulsated under herfingertips. She tried to stay calm but the atmosphere made it more faster.

*inhale and exhale*

"By the way I wanted to ask this earlier. How are we matched??"

"Earth what are you tryna say?"

"I mean who is a pair here."

All four of them look at each other and shake there heads. Suddenly a letter was send over to the table.

"What is that now?"

"It a letter Sun."

"Stupid people."

"Rock please, we will be marrying sooner or later I seriously don't wanna fight now."

"Did I say I wanna marry you?"

Earth sighs. Sun picks up the letter and reads it aloud.

Dear Prince's,
You all will be marrying each other in a few weeks. You all must be curious whom you are gonna marry and whom you can be friends with. Right? Well the King's and Queen's have decided that Prince Rock of West Kingdom will be marrying Princess Sun of East Kingdom. Princess Earth of North Kingdom will marry Prince Ice of South Kingdom.
Hope you all get along.
From minister.

Rock glares at Sun which makes her feel mad.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Are you sad that you are marrying me instead of her."

Rock stays quite but still staring at her. Sun bangs on the table and stands up.

"You don't wanna marry me??"

"I don't wanna marry you."

Earth quickly glances at Sun and finds her looking really hurt.

"How could you say that, Rock?"

"What??"

Sun walks towards the door.

"I'll get some fresh air."

When Sun leaves the room, Earth tells Rock to go and apologize.

"Why should I apologize?"

"She is hurt!!"

"And why is shehurt?"

"Because of what you said was pretty hurtful for her as a girl."

Rock couldn't believe what he heard. Earth also tells him that she knows how much hurt those words men to a girl of her age. Rock stays quiet and listens to everything Earth explains. He finally gets up and leaves the room to find Sun.

*sighs*

"Wasted alot of energy on that."

Earth jumps on her chair and looks at Ice.

"Ahh!! You finally talked."

"...."

"Looks like we will be marrying each other."

"Yeah."

"Are you usually this quiet."

"I guess I'm."

Earth laughs. Her eyes closed and her teeth showing. The glow in her face made Ice moved a bit.

*blush*

"Stop smiling."

"Huh why?"

"Just because...."

"Hmm."

Ice looks away. He couldn't stare at Earth's face for long. From the start when he arrived in this room, he hasn't once looked at Earth's face for more than 5 minutes.

"Are you by chance blushing??"

Earth moves closer and grabs Ice's face. She moves forward and stares at his face for long. Ice tries to look away but Earth doesn't leave his face.

"You are blushing."

Earth sits back down and smiles. Ice couldn't understand what had happened just now. He looked like he was transferred to outerspace. His brain wasn't there anymore, he tries to ignore what happened but it was hard for him to do so. He opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it when he saw Earth looking his way.

"Did they meet each other already? Ahh Rock was kinda rude right?"

"Yes but I still understand him. We were all forced to come here after all."

Balcony
Sun standing on the tiny box kept near the stand. She smiles while looking at the bright sky which is gonna fill with darkness soon. She hears some footsteps moving closer to her, she was thinking it's a servant so she hides behind the huge planted pot. Rock comes in while looking around but suddenly he is suddenly pulled by someone. He tries to escape but he hears a familiar voice.

"It's me. Shush!!"

Hope you like it.