4

They had build a good relationship with each other tonight but they knew that they had to get more closer before their wedding day.

All four of them believed that they wanted to like the other person before getting married to them since this was a forced marriage which their parents made without asking their opinion.

"Goodnight."

"Yes nighty."

"Goodnight all three of you."

"Hmm."

Morning
A lovely morning came to life with the four walking around the palace exploring. They stumbled across the palace garden, as they walked into the garden they explored a pool at the back of the palace. Rock came up with another weird idea to get into their swimsuit and swim. Earth was nervous since it's her first time swimming but she didn't wanted to embarrass herself in front of Prince Ice and so she got in with them...

"It's so warm."

"Rock!! You are splashing the water on me."

"Hehe sorry! Ice."

Sun also joined them in and suddenly Rock appeared from behind and scared the shit out of her. She hit him on his head and splashed water on him as a revenge.

"Wanna do a diving competition perhaps?"

"You and your ideas never stop."

Ice and Sun agreed to the competition so Earth also agreed as she didn't wanted to be left out by herself. The three of them took turns and finally it was Earth's turn. She dove into the water without thinking much and sunk at the bottom stuck not being able to move her body.

"Earth??"

"Hey she isn't moving."

After losing her consciousness, the other three were scared of what would happen to her. When her eyes opened she found himself in the room. Sun noticed her and stood up angrily....

"Earth I...I was scared....."

*crying*

"Earth you should have told us that you don't know how to swim."

"Yeah waahh.... you should have."

Ice moved towards her and hugged her. He whispered these three words to her with a sore voice as if he cried earlier.

"I was worried."

Sun wipes her tears and hits earth on her forhead. Rock grabs her from her waist and walks out of the room.

"Why are you dragging me out."

"Stupid they need some time alone you come with me."

"Why should I come with you?"

"Because you are mine did you forget?"

Sun blushed, her face gone all red as she couldn't believe what he just said. They walk outside for some fresh air and that's when things go all out.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what??"

"Yesterday....."

Sun got nervous when she heard him talk about yesterday.

"Why did you kiss me?"

Sun gasped and covered her mouth in embarrassment. Rock turns around and gets shocked at her reaction.

"Huh!! You......"

"......"

"You seriously have lost you mind."

"What?"

"Are you making that face to mess with me right now."

"Mess with you? No why would I?"

Rock walks closer and grabs her by her waist not letting her go. She resist but it's of no use. He is stronger and his grip is not gonna loose itself any time soon.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"What are you...."

"Then what's with you expression..... and why did you kiss me yesterday while we all were sleeping."

She tried avoiding his eyes but couldn't. She exhale and looks straight into his eyes.

"...wanted to....ki..."

"I can't hear you?"

Sun screamed her lungs out and without realizing those words came out stronger then she thought.

"I wanted to kiss you that why?"

First was shocked at first but then he started laughing.

"Why not do those things when I'm awake not when I'm sleeping."

"What?"

"Kiss me now that I'm awake."

Sun didn't know how to react. She could see that he wasn't joking about it but it wasn't that easy to kiss him now that she knows he is awake.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because... you are awake."

"That shouldn't be the problem."

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"I just said I can't."

"Just kiss me without thinking about anything else."

"I still can't."

She looked in his eyes but couldn't dare to move any closer. Kissing him was way out of her mind. She couldn't even look into his eyes so she felt unconfident about kissing. She could think of so many possible ways why she couldn't do it when he is awake.

"What if you hate me after this?"

"What why will i......."

"What if I'm a bad kisser then what...."

Rock could see her panicking. He grabbed her by her shoulder and went for a kiss.

*kiss*

"See it's not hard. Why were you thinking so much about this."

"I..... I....."

"Yes you what?"

As Sun looked into his eyes, she could feel all her nervousness went away just by the kiss. She kissed him again which led to Rock and Sun kissing until the sunset was over.

"You know how scared I was."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong.... just be careful next time."

Ice sits down but Earth couldn't understand so she asked...

"Why were you worried?"

Ice looked at him with shock.

"What???"

"Why were you worried about me so much."

"I mean why wouldn't I."

"Those two weren't that worried..."

"You are exaggerating"

"But it still feels weird. Why are you so worried?"

Ice looked confused he opened his mouth to talk but couldn't find the right words to say.

"I don't know."

After a long pause, Earth looked at Ice and asked..

"Do you like me?"

Hope you liked it.