3

Sun didn't wanted the servant's to know about the conflict which happened and so she didn't wanted to face them.

"Shush it's me."

Rock looked up to find Sun behind him. Sun forgets to take her hand off his mouth so Rock licks her palm which makes her jump up.

"Hahaha."

"Stop laughing and why did you lick me?"

"I never asked you to grab my mouth did I?"

Sun sighs and cleans her hands with her napkin.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you?"

Sun looked surprised.

"Why were you looking for me?"

"I said some rude stuffs so wanted to apologise."

Sun felt a bit happy.

"Yeah you did say some rude things to me."

"But i still don't like you."

Sun hits Rock on his shoulder and they both laugh. They head back to the room and find both of them drunk.

"Are you guys drunk?"

"No we aren't.... he is doh."

Rock sighs and picks Ice up, takes him towards the couch and throws him.

"Pick her up and brings her here."

Sun nods and picks Earth up.

"Why do we bring them here doh?"

"We had to talk about the wedding and all but they are drunk so let's leave them here and rest for today."

"Ahh but still leaving them alone.."

"They are drunk so they aren't gonna do anything."

"But still...."

"Chill alright. I'll ask the maids to bring Earth to a separate room okay."

Sun nods. Rock and Sun settle in one of the couch and talked all night.

Next morning
Earth woke up first and found herself lying on the couch. The others were still sleeping, she sat there looking at others and smiled.

"They don't seem bad at all."

Rock then Ice and then Sun they woke up one after the other. Each of them had taken a bath and had freshen up for the day. They sat on the dinning table and looked at each other awkwardly.

"Did you guys reconcile?"

"Haha yeah we did."

Earth smiles at Rock's answer. They look at each other and started bursting at each other. It was so awkward that they laughed it out. Sun couldn't hold back her curiosity and asked...

"Why did you guys drink so much? That also without the two of us."

Ice left out an awkward smile and replied.

"Earth started drinking because it was awkward yesterday and I just joined her."

"What!?! Are you blaming everything on me right now?"

"But it's true you started it."

"Whatever..... hmph!"

Sun smiles at their cuteness and claps her hand.

"Wanna do something fun?"

"What?"

All three of them looked at her with a curious face.