Astrophobia

The ministers, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori were in the middle of a meeting when suddenly they heard a big bang.

"What was that?" said hyacinth shakily.

"Let's go check," replied Lord Milori.

But Clarion already knew what it was, it was a thunderstorm. She absolutely hated thunderstorms. So, she let the ministers and Milori check outside while she stayed inside the meeting room of the pixie dust tree.

"it's a thunderstorm," said Milori walking back into the meeting room with the ministers.

"oh no," snowflake whispered.

"what?" asked Milori.

The ministers began to whisper to each other. "does he not know?" was what he heard from their conversation.

"do I not know what exactly?" he raised an eyebrow.

"well you see, clarion is a bit afraid of Thu-," Redleaf tried to say before getting cut off by a bang and a little scream.

"Clarion?" questioned Milori then turned to look at her to see her covering her ears with her hands and tear rolling down her cheek. "Clarion, are you ok? what happened?"

"Sorry, I'm just terrified of thunderstorms," answered Clarion.

"aw, clarion you should have told me," Milori said while hugging her. "do you want to do something?" asked Milori, he was willing to do anything for her not to be afraid.

"Can we cuddle?" asked Clarion.

"of course we can," Milori said smiling.

Milori carried Clarion up bridle style to the bedroom, Took off her shoes and laid her gently on the bed.

Milori then got in beside her and put one arm around her waist and the other one using his pinky to gently rub from the middle of the eyebrows to the tip of her nose and talked to her about some mistakes newer winter fairies made to make her laugh. It didn't take long for her to go to sleep.

"goodnight my love," whispered Milori as he kissed her forehead and fell asleep.