Wisdom teeth

"He should wake up around now," said remedy.

Clarion had taken Milori to get wisdom teeth removed since he had been complaining that his teeth hurt.

"Hello?" Said a British voice.

"Lord Milori! How are you feeling?" Asked remedy while dragging her pen down a clipboard.

"good." He said, not really paying attention," where's Clarion?" He asked finally making eye contact, "I miss her."

Remedy was about to respond when she saw Clarion put her finger to her lips and trying not to laugh and decided to play along, "she will be here soon, don't worry,"

"what? I thought she was going to be here when I woke up," he said in a sad voice, " I miss her," he said putting his hands up to his face to wipe tears that fell from his eyes.

Remedy tried to hide her laughing but knew that if she kept going with the 'Clarion isn't here' act that he would just get more distraught. Clarion saw this and decided it was time to say she was actually here.

"Milori," Clarion laughed," I'm here," she put her hand on top of his.

"c-clarion," he said between stifles," you're here!" He turned to face her and hug her.

She laughed," of course I am!"

1 day later •

"Clarion?" Milori said bursting into her study room.

"yes?" She smiled not looking up from her paperwork.

"I heard from hyacinth that you might say some stupid while under anaesthesia, so did I say anything stupid?" He asked, hoping that the answer was no.

She laughed and got out of her seat to walk over to Milori, "of course not sweetheart," she caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead," good night," she said walking out of the room.