Room 116

"GIRLS," shouted iridessa swinging open Tinkerbells house door revealing, a stressed-out tink on the ground doing a project, fawn and Rosetta doing face masks that Rosetta probably forced fawn to do, a sleepy vidia asleep on the bed and silvermist fascinated by the clock.

The thunderstorm talent fairies announced that there was a big storm coming and if you live in a weak house you should probably stay with a friend for the night, although fawn and Rosetta have good strong houses they didn't want to miss out on a potential sleepover so they flew over to tinks house, vidia, silvermist and iridessa were forced to stay since their houses couldn't handle the harsh wind.

"what," said vidia probably just waking up from a nap.

"queen clarion and the ministers announced they opened the pixie dust tree for people to say for the night!"

"really?" Rosetta squealed she always wondered what the pixie dust tree looked like inside, every time Tinkerbell got in trouble Rosetta would ask her what it looked like but she never really got much of an answer.

Iridessa nodded, "now cmon!" She said, dragging Tinkerbell away from her project while the rest of the group flew close behind. Vidia almost fell asleep mid-air which resulted in fawn laughing her head off.

After a short flight, they made it to the magical tree of pixie dust, Tinkerbell lead them to the entrance since she knew where it was from her previous visits.

"ta-da!" Tink said putting her hands out in front of a huge double door, " oh, good evening flora," Tinkerbell said when she noticed the guard standing at the door.

"good evening to you too Ms bell, will you girls be staying over?" asked flora.

"yes!" Rosetta said.

"Okay, your room number is 116, have a good stay!" Flora handed Rosetta a card with the number '116' on it.

"thank you!" Rosetta responded, taking the card immediately.

once they were all through the entrance, they finally understood why Tinkerbell couldn't explain it much, it was huge! doorways at every turn and flowers at every window. They thought surely they will never find their room until Rosetta screamed, " there it is," before sprinting into the room dragging the rest of the girls with her.

"Woah..." they were all speechless, the room had a golden canopy bed, a dark oak desk with a rose in a vase on it in the corner of the room, two doors which all of them believe one of them lead to a fancy bathroom.

suddenly the other door opened and a person walked out.

"Milori, would you be a dear and get me a-," clarion looked up from the romance novel she was just ready to see all the girls standing in her room, " what are you all doing here," clarion laugh softly.

"jeez Queen clarion you look different," said fawn for all the girls. But fawn was right the only thing the girls had ever seen on clarion was her long pixie dust dress and a bun in her hair but here she was wearing a flowy golden dress that ended about mid-thigh, white gloves on and her hair was down.

clarion put on a fake hurt face," wait no I didn't mean it li-"

clarion chuckled," I know fawn, I'm just teasing."

"Clarionnn," Milori whined from the room that clarion just walked out of," what's taking you so longggg."

"clarion," he continued to say this a few times before footsteps could be heard from the room, "clar-," Milori cleared his throat once he saw the girls, " clarion," he said in a more manly voice," could you please come back to the library," he asked.

The fairy Queen could only giggle," of course love, just give me a second and I'll be there," she responded, lightly kissing him on the cheek.

he was blushing too hard that someone had witnessed him being so clingy and being kissed by clarion that he could only nod his head and waddle back to the room.

Clarion turned to face the girls, " so anyone going to tell me how you ended up here."

"well, we all were going to stay at tinks house for the storm because our houses were a bit on the weaker side, but it was getting cramped, no offence tink," Rosetta said facing Tinkerbell," so we heard that you had opened the pixie dust tree for fairy's to stay in so we decided to stay here, but the card flora gave us it said 116, is this not 116?" She asked.

"no, this is room 1160," Clarion said knowing where the mix up came from," you must have run into the wrong quarters. Let me help,"

Clarion led the girls out of the room and walked toward the other side of the tree, the girls watched how Clarion said hello to everyone that was passing by them.

finally, after a long walk, they met with a number numbered 116 on it," thank you, Queen Clarion, I thought with Rosetta leading us we would never make it to our room." Clarion chuckled as a response.

"good night girls, also the cooking talent fairies are preparing breakfast tomorrow at 8 am so get in dining by that time if you would like." Said the Queen walking off to room 1160.

vidia was the first to reach for the Handel, all she really wanted was to sleep.

"surprise!" Came a voice from the other side of the door. It was Zarina and Periwinkle!

"Wha? What are you guys doing here," asked Tinkerbell while hugging her sister, she hasn't been able to cross the border since she has been so busy with summer preparations

"well, I heard about the storm and decided that pixie dust tree would be the best option, when I got to the door Zarina was already there so we walked up to flora and asked for a room, flora asked us if we wanted to stay in the same room as all of you girls and how could we say no?"

after all the girls unpacked the things, they put on their pyjamas and had a pillow fight, played truth or dare, found the pixie dust tree buffet and had some sweets there except for vidia, vidia went to sleep as soon as she opened the door to room 116. but after walking around the tree so the girls were wrecked and decided to do a vidia and head to sleep.

-in room 1160-

"Milori I'm back," said Clarion walking back into the room and sitting down beside her husband feeling a bit bad about just leaving him here.

"where were you," he pouted laying his head on her shoulder.

"The girls got lost and I took them back to their room," she said while playing with his messing white hair, Milori yawned in response," I think it's about time we head to bed."