Surprise

*one week after the freeze*

"Bye honey, I have to go somewhere, I'll be back for lunch ok, "The lord of winter shouted into the Queens' room and quickly ran away.

"Okay, bye!" She looks up from her paperwork to direct her attention to him, but when she looked up he was already gone.

-Milori's pov-

I quickly ran away from the pixie dust tree because I was about to be late to meet snowflake, she gets so mad if you be late, I definitely don't want that. Not this time anyway.

As I looked at the border, I sprinted over to the winter woods, feeling the warm, cosy air turn to cold. I whistle for my owl to come to get me and leave me to the minister of winters house.

After the short journey, I finally arrived at her house and knocked on the dark oak door.

" Come in come in," she smiled," I never would have thought to ask me about this, I mean, you and clarion are so close, why not ask her?" She tilts her head.

-End of Miloris pov-

Clarion finished her boring paperwork and decided to look for Milori. Remembering snowflake mentioning that Milori would visit her while Clarion and snowflake had breakfast, so that's where she flew off to.

Clarion landed at the door in front of the minister of winters house, lucky for her someone was at the border so she could have her wings iced quickly.

She was about to knock when she heard her boyfriend.

"What? No, I can't just ask her. That would ruin the surprise," Milori said Clarion could hear the stress in his voice, but couldn't help wonder couldn't ask who? What surprise?

"Oh my spring Milori! Just find some way to figure out Clarions favourite colours for the decorations for her birthday! It's not that hard!"

"I know what her favourite colours are! Well, I knew what they were before the border law."

"Ughh Milori you make this too difficult," snowflake said, putting her hands in her face.

Clarion couldn't help the way her heart fluttered that he remembered her birthday, she decided to leave the two to their 'planning' if you could even call that. They fight more than anything.

After a few hours, Clarion was sitting in her queen bed at the pixie dust tree reading a new romance novel she found in the keeper's library after her 'visit' to Snowflake.

"Hey love, I'm back," ran in Milori while hopping into bed right next to Clarion and kissing her forehead.

Clarion couldn't help let out a giggle.

"What? What is it?" he asked stilling smiling.

"I know Milori," she continued to laugh when seeing the embarrassed look on Miloris face.

"Oh come on," He whined, covering his face with his hands. Clarion just laughed and rubbed his arms to comfort him.

"By the way my favourite colours are gold and blue," she whispered.

"I KNEW IT,"