Bet

"Hmmm," Tinkerbell started, "I bet a... tinker fairy," she said.

"not a chance, the last arrival was a tinker fairy too," said fawn.

"Really?!" Tinkerbell asked.

"do you even pay attention at the arrival ceremony's," asked fawn

"heh, not really," laughed Tinkerbell.

"Anyway, I bet a fast flyer will be the next fairy's talent," said Vidia looking at her nails.

All the girls were betting on the new fairy's talent, it had been a few months since the last fairy's arrival was a few months ago, so a new fairy was bound to come any minute now.

"well, I guess a water talent fairy," silvermist smiled imagining how fun it would be to have another friend that has a water talent.

"no, no, no, your all wrong, it's definitely going to be a garden fairy, finally another fairy to do face masks with," Rosetta said hopefully

"well, I think it's going to be a light fairy, it has been a while since the last one," said Iridessa already picturing making rainbows with a new fairy.

"MISS BELL," shouted clank, all the girls blocked their ears in response," sorry, anyway, Queen clarion announced a new fairy is coming and the ceremony is started now let's go," said clank very fast but the girls understood anyway.

"the loser of the bet has to buy us all lunch at the cafe!" Said fawn zooming past everyone.

"oh, it is on!" Shouted vidia and flying off to get to the ceremony first before fawn.

"let's go!" said Tinkerbell the rest of the group.

"Sorry!" "Excuse me" "ah should have flown," Tinkerbell said to all the people she accidentally nudged while getting to her seat.

after a few minutes, the ceremony started and even though she had seen Queen clarion appear from pixie dust a lot of times she still had to close her eyes every time. She decided to take a closer look at the new fairy who was taking her first flight, she had brown hair at the roots and faded into a light brown/ blonde at the bottom with light green eyes.

"But how will I know which one is..." started the new fairy

"you'll know," Queen clarion said in a soft voice

The new fairy began walking around the objects and once she got to the hammer its started glowing brightly.

once the light went out Tinkerbell stood up and shouted," I KNEW IT," which earns her a lot of stares and blushed out of embarrassment," continue," Tinkerbell said after a few seconds and sat down again.

Queen clarion chuckled," come forward tinker fairy's and welcome the newest member of your talent guild, Luna." And slowly disappeared into pixie dust,