ℌ𝔬𝔟𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢

STUDENT CARD for

Hobble Pounce (D-G, She/They), Age 15, FIRST YEAR

Home residence/District: Undergrove

Beforehand class: 5

Housing tower: Fall

Species: Human hybrid (Red-panda), [CLASSIFIED]

Dorm room: Twigmoon

Special Skill: Hobble can transform from human-hybrid to a red panda species at will, but might have trouble controlling it? Look more into that.

[CLASSIFIED]

Beforehand report: Hobble Pounce was selected for Deitne Academy with 79% divine blood, but as a hybrid, they possess multiple other forms of blood as well. They were chosen by the deity Overgrown. However, a strange aura is being emitted from them. Take caution. NOTE: Also talk to them about any accommodations that should be fitted to their hybrid needs.

[???] report: Hobble Pounce seemed like just another student, but I'm starting to wonder if it's more than that. At first I assumed that they were just uninteresting, but now I understand their memory...issue. And maybe even more. Let them do what they want, but keep an eye on them. I have a feeling they aren't what they seem.

CLASS SCHEDULE:

Forestry-Report to training arena 1B forest.

Tech-Report to science's building, interpretation lab.

Combat-Report to training arena 1A.

Magic-Report to science's building, exploration lab.

Cultures-Report to library building, front room.

Special talents-Report to training arena 1B.

Art-Report to garden building, flower room.