𝔏𝔲𝔪𝔦 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱

STUDENT CARD for

Lumi Everett (F, She/They), Age 14, FIRST YEAR

Home residence/District: Grimlands

Beforehand class: 4

Housing tower: Winter

Species: Human

Dorm room: Winterrose

Special Skill: Extremely good with weapons, has an accuracy unmatched and seems to have been training for a long period of time. NOTE: Pair Lumi up with Samuel Thompson [See files here] for Special talents class. I have a feeling they'll make a good pair.

[CLASSIFIED]

Beforehand report: Lumi Everett has 52% divine blood, and was selected by the god Rivendell. She is scarily good with weapons, specifically knives and swords, and seems reserved. Her parents were killed off in a robbery [See files here] which left her an orphan at a young age.

[???] report: Honestly, this Lumi Everett is just Samuel Thompson all over again: stay away. Students like these are too reserved and untrusting. However, maybe we can look into the flip side here; the more reserved they are, the more alone they are. Could we use this to our advantage?

CLASS SCHEDULE:

Forestry-Report to training arena 1B forest.

Tech-Report to science's building, interpretation lab.

Combat-Report to training arena 1A.

Magic-Report to science's building, exploration lab.

Cultures-Report to library building, front room.

Special talents-Report to training arena 1B.

Art-Report to garden building, flower room.