𝔙𝔬𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔍𝔢𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔰

STUDENT CARD for

Voshell Ksana Jenkins (D-G, She/They), Age 14, FIRST YEAR

Home residence/District: Undergrove

Beforehand class: 4

Housing tower: Spring

Species: Human

Dorm room: Twigmoon

Special Skill: Very in touch with wild things. Seems to be able to control undomesticated flora and also talk to undomesticated animals, however they do seem to be still figuring that ability out.

[CLASSIFIED]

Beforehand report: Voshell Jenkins has 51% divine blood, which is surprising due to how much power her abilities have. She was selected by the deity Undergrove, and unfortunately her mother died of corruption shortly before she was accepted into the academy.

[???] report: Voshell Jenkins does not concern me. They'll be just another low student at this school, really, so I'll mainly focus on the other threats for now. However, it is surprising how much mana they can wield with the amount of divine blood they have. Maybe I'll send someone to look into that.

CLASS SCHEDULE:

Forestry-Report to training arena 1B forest.

Tech-Report to science's building, interpretation lab.

Combat-Report to training arena 1A.

Magic-Report to science's building, exploration lab.

Cultures-Report to library building, front room.

Special talents-Report to training arena 1B.

Art-Report to garden building, flower room.