𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢

OUTSIDE LIFE

After being taken home from the OPEN HOUSE, you show what your life at home is like.

You were taken home in the academy's black limo thingies.

Write a short paragraph or so talking about your character's life at home/routine, preferably ending with them going to sleep.

EXAMPLE: Cyn blushed as he got off the academy's black limo, aware that the people outside were staring at him.

He lived in the marketplace, his father a honey merchant, so naturally, like all other merchants, he lived on the second floor of his shop, right above the honey stall.

Cyn watched as the limo went off before trotting towards the shop.

People outside their own shops began to retreat back into the buildings, and Cyn sighed. He didn't feel like drama today.

Walking into the second floor, Cyn smiled as he called out, "Father! I'm home?"

A grinning face appeared in the doorframe of the bedroom Father possessed. "Cyn! You're back!"

Immediately, he rushed towards his son, and motioned for him to sit down on the room table, brushing off a few bottles of honey to the side.

"How was it? Was it just as grand as we thought?"

Cyn nodded eagerly.

"They have a training arena, and Papa, it's like a collessuom! It's huge and made of marble, and there were so many weapons to choose from..."

Cyn's father sighed dreamily, staring off into the distance.

"I can't believe how lucky we are, for you to get into the academy itself... you're making me proud, you know that, right?"

Cyn nodded, heat seeping into his cheeks.

"Thanks." he whispered.

Cyn's father patted him on the back.

"I have to go finish straining the honey. Get some rest, ok? Tomorrow's the big day! Make sure your bags are all packed, because they told me they're coming to pick you up early in the morning."

Cyn nodded.

He slowly retreated to his room, aware of his father's strained smile and tired eyes. He would be up all night preparing products, because even though the life of a merchant was way better than most, sometimes it taxed people heavily, especially if his father refused to get servants.

Cyn collapsed on his bed, thinking about the other students he saw all day, with colorful hair and skin and clothes, hybrids with wings and fox ears and even elfs.

He drifted off into sleep, his final thought echoing through his head:

How would he make himself memorable?

And there's the example!

COMMENT FOR ANY QUESTIONS