𝔖𝔞𝔪𝔲𝔢𝔩 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔰𝔬𝔫

STUDENT CARD for

Samuel Thompson (M,He/Him), Age 16, FIRST YEAR

Home residence/District: Undergrove

Beforehand class: 3

Housing tower: Summer

Species: Human

Dorm room: Fireflower

Special Skill: Excellence with hunting skills, a true student of Deitne's forestry/combat class. Also seems to do shadow work? NOTE: Try to pair Trixie Gospel [See files here] with him frequently since they both seem to have darkness connection.

[CLASSIFIED]

Beforehand report: Samuel Thompson was selected by the god Hiraeth, and he has 95% divine blood, another one of the highest divine blood rates in the academy, although in Samuel's case his divine blood is more about the ability to wield his deity's blessing than it is about his family line, so he does differ from Carol [See files here]. NOTE: He seems anti-social and untrusting. Room him carefully.

[???] report: Samuel Thompson is best left alone for now. I fear he might be too smart, too cunning, too stealthy for his own good. I don't want to have to get rid of any...complications...but I will if I have to. Don't look past him for a second, he is a truly dangerous individual. However... would [CLASSIFIED] benefit us in this scenario?

CLASS SCHEDULE:

Forestry-Report to training arena 1B forest.

Tech-Report to science's building, interpretation lab.

Combat-Report to training arena 1A.

Magic-Report to science's building, exploration lab.

Cultures-Report to library building, front room.

Special talents-Report to training arena 1B.

Art-Report to garden building, flower room.