2

Sans POV

  Nightmare chuckled at my scream, it wasn't a nice chuckle either. It sent chills down my spine and raised all my red flags. What was he even doing here? Who am I kidding, he was brought here by all the Negative feelings probably. But why now of all times?

I sighed, "Why the fuck are you here, and who the hell are you?" "My name is Nightmare, King of Negativity. I'm here because your emotions caught my interest." My emotions? Right, Papy... Felldown about a week ago. My mood dropped and Nightmare eyes seemed to glow. Well fuck him then.

"Well why the fuck are you still here?" "That's no way to talk to a King" "Your not my King, so I currently don't give a fuck." It's true, he may be a King, but he was not my King. "Well then, let's change that" I shot him a cunfused look and my hand twitched, as I unconsciously wanted to check him.

He noticed, because of course he would notice, Ass-hat. "Let's make a deal" I don't like the sound of that one bit. "I'll provide food for your AU as long as you remain loyal to me" What? "I'll even put your AU under my protection." "What the fuck makes you think I'll believe you? You could be lying for all I know." Let's be real, he probably wouldn't hold up his end of the deal.

"You don't, but you really don't have much of a choice if you truly care about anyone in this AU, because of how Unstable it is." 'MOTHER FUCKER!' I sent him a sharp glare, witch he just smiled at. Fucker. "And what makes you think I care for anyone here?" "You Sans's have a sense of duty. Even if you hated everyone in your AU you would still do you best to help them out of what you feel like is your duty. Besides, if not for you, you would do it for your brother"

"Your a manipulative bastard." "The best Manipulator's, manipulate with the truth." And that is a god damn truth. He's right, both about the duty I felt and the fact that I won't say no. He hit the nail on the head with the brother comment as well. I hate it. He planned this, I realized. "I never had a choice" it was a statement. He smiled a sinister smile and replied "No, you never did."

I sighed. "I probably need a new name then?" He just nodded and opened a portal. "I'll be back in a week with the first bit of food, Horror" After basically telling me my new name, he left. God damn it! I sighed and short-cut home. I was leaving in a week so I packed what I was gonna take with me. Some clothes, sentimental items and any and all notes that I stole from Gaster. I also grabbed the Axe that Papyrus used to hunt down humans.

It only took me about an hour to pack. After I put everything into my Invintory, I short-cut to where I placed Papyrus's grave. Only Grillby and I know when I set up Papy's grave, because I have no doubt that Undick would try to use his grave against me. Undick, the bitch that tried to take Papy's eyes because of a fucking Rumer.

I don't regret taking away both her legs and one of her arms. As for Alphy, or Albitchy, I ended up stealing all her notes a while back so she had to start all over on all of her projects. Everyone knew it was me, but didn't have any proof, not that anyone actually truly tried to prove it was me. I was actually much more liked by everyone then those to were, especially after it came out that their the reason the Core didn't work anymore. I'm honestly surprised she's still alive. Her and Alphy both, but they are.

My mini cores only worked so much, giving the underground just enough magic so that the elementals wouldn't die a painful death from their magic trying to eat itself. I had to put passwords on the mini Core's after some idiot tried to make it so it'll grow food. Needless to say, that idiot was killed by the elementals and I had to change it back. Grillby is the only other person other then me who knows the password and how the mini core works. The password? The day I met Papyrus, the day I pushed Gaster into the Core.