Horror POV

  3 hours. That's how long it took me to grind the library. 3. Fucking. Hours. Why did it take that long? Because apparently it was well hidden after the others almost destroyed it. Well at least I know where it is now, so it won't take that long to find it anymore. As soon as I walked in there was a 'Notice bored' with rules for each person in the castle + Error. Ignoring the others rules I read mine, wanting to know what rules I had.

Rules For Horror

1. Don't Destroy any books
2. Don't tell anyone if you find the library
3. Sign out any books you take out on the sign-out sheet below
4. Sign-in the books you return
5. Replace any books you destroy
6. You can only take out 3 books at once

They seemed reasonable enough. After double checking my rules I made my way into the library. The library was huge, it seemed to be as big as a mansion if I'm being honest. I looked around and saw a 'Help Desk' so I went there, and saw a Shadow Papyri.

The Papyri didn't notice me at first, but when they did they almost jumped. "HELLO! WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?" So their font is like a Papyrus then. Wait, they asked a question. "Where would the books on magic be?" What? Just because I can do magic doesn't mean I don't wanna know more about it. I hardly know anything about magic because I was never taught and then had to take care of Papy.

After the Papyri told me where to find the books about magic I left to find them. It took about 15 minutes to find the place, and it was like a small safe haven. It was secluded, quiet, had a place to sit and had a bunch of books. All in all, it was a small place if heaven for me.

After snapping myself out of it, I started going through the books before picking 'Magic for beginners and baby-bones' and sat down with my prize. I ended up finishing several books, getting lost in them. I could have stayed here forever but alas, all good things must come to an end.

I was in the middle of reading 'Magic Manipulation, The Do's and Don'ts' when I was suddenly upside down in the air. Admittedly it took me a couple minutes to realize I was upside down in the air. I looked up from my book and saw Boss looking at me with an expression I couldn't quite decipher.

"Hey....? How long have you been holding me upsidedown?" Nightmare, hearing my question, gave me an unimpressed look. "I've been holding you upsidedown for the last 10 or so minutes." Oh, that's why he looks so unimpressed, in my defense, I never had time to sit and read any of the books at my AU. I was either taking care of Papy or working.

"Ah..... What time is it?" Nightmare gave me another look, "It's 1:37 in the morning, Why?" Oop- I found this place at like, 3 in the afternoon. "Ah.... I didn't know the time since I got lost in reading." Nightmare gave out a frustrated sigh before he looked at me, "You've been missing for at least 7 hours. From now on tell someone when your heading to the Library, Understand?"

"Yes, Sir...." "Good, now if you still wanna read that book then go sign it out then head to bed." After that Boss dropped me and teleported away, leaving me alone in the library. I landed on my feet then short-cut to the sign-out sheet and signed out the book. After that I short-cut to my room, placed the book in my bedside table drawer and went to bed.

Time skip

After I made everyone their breakfast I left to my room to finish reading the book I took out. It was informative to say the least, and I have new ideas of what I can do with my magic that I wanna try out. After I signed the book back into the library and making sure the Shadow Papyri got it, I headed out to find myself a secluded spot to see if I could do what I had in mind.

After double and even triple checking nobody was around, I got to work. First, I forced my magic into easy shapes, like circles and squares. Then I made shapes like triangles and hexagons, making the shapes bigger as I did so.

As they got bigger I made them more complex and tried adding designs to them. I made a sphere about as large as my body when the sphere destabilized and sent out a pulse of magic, making a mini Crater with me in the middle. I didn't feel any pain so I went back at it, being more careful since I didn't want anyone to know what I was up too.

I wanted to see if I could do this, without help from others. According to the book I should be able to, even if it will be extremely difficult to do so. Mabey I should start small to get used to what I wanna do? It would be easier in the long run most likely, and give me practice at controlling my magic.

I'closed' my eyes and took a deep breath. I reached for my magic and slowly but surely formed the shape of the animal I wanted to make, adding as much detail as I could. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked at my creation and couldn't help but feel pride. Sitting in the palm of my hand, was a magic Dragon construct.

Slowly I got the Dragon to move, first its head, then it's tail. I got it to walk a bit as well! Now here's the real question, can the Dragon fly? Slowly I got the Dragon to use their wings, and slowly but surely they began to fly. I could help but feel amazement, would the construct interact with the world around it as well?

I experimented with the dragon a bit, finding out that it can indeed interact with the world, and even has its own 'magic attacks' as well. I looked up and saw it was about time to make lunch so I dismissed my dragon and teleported to the kitchen, making everyone lunch. 'I wonder what else I can do with my magic ....'

Here is chapter 5! Hope you enjoyed and tell me your thoughts!