4

3 Months Later

Horror POV

It's been about 3 months since I signed away my freedom and things are surprisingly manageable. Although that may be because Nightmare gives people a 6 month adjustment period before he really starts cracking down on them, or at least that's what I've been told by the others. About 2 days in I found out that nobody here could cook so I took over making breakfast, lunch and dinner as well.

Apparently Nightmare didn't realize that his soldiers having proper meals would raise productivity until I started cooking for them. So he officially made me the team chef, like sure I'm a good cook but how come the others can't cook is my question. The answer was that apparently Cross was never taught how, Killer and Dust do know how to cook but their LV is too high and they never learned control it so their Food can be poisonous.

The rest of the gang still don't know about the choker, or that I'm in a magical contract with Nightmare. They just think that I listen to Nightmare like I do because I see him as some sort of God for feeding my AU. Witch couldn't be more wrong. Once Nightmare give me a command the choker will pulse with his magic and the command will invade my mind until I do it. The choker will also 'buzz' with Nightmares magic until the command is completed.

It's annoying, but powerful and keeps me on track. It's useful but I hate what it represents. I'm basically a caged bird with a golden cage. I can do whatever the fuck I want, but only while I'm not given an order. I could go wherever as well once Nightmare added a summoning feature to the choker.

I also met Farmer Sans, the person Nightmare is getting the food for my AU from. He's an okay person, and probably my only friend in the multiverse. I have Grillby but he's more of my Father figure then my friend. When I'm not doing anything at the castle I'm normally helping farmer with his farm. I've visited my AU twice a week as well, talking with Grillby and visiting Papy's grave.

Sometimes when I visit Papy's grave I swear I can see him, but I know that's not possible. I read up on ghosts a while back and monsters only become ghosts if they have a huge regret in their life, like losing a child, or even killing a relative. Sometimes they have a very strong attachment, but that is rare. I tell Papy everything that happened while I was gone, it helps me cope with his death as well.

Other then doing what I've been told by Nightmare, visiting my AU and helping farmer, I've also been training with the others. I've been improving rapidly, before I struggled a bit with fighting, now Killer, Dust and Cross have to team up to gain a chance of beating me. They all think I'm a natural, but I know that isn't it. All they have to do is check me and they would know it as well.

I wasn't 'Born', I was created in a lab. I was never supposed to be a normal skeleton either. I've been the strongest monster in the under ground since I was 6 years old. Six human years old to be exact. I wasn't even a year old in monster years yet. All it takes is one 'Check' and they would know that I'm not a natural Skeleton. I myself haven't checked myself in years so I don't really know what would show up.

Hell, I don't even have a 'True Name'. What's a true name? A 'True Name' is something that holds absolute power over you. If someone learns what your true name is, then they can do whatever the hell they want to you. Its different for everyone, even each 'copy' will have a different True Name. It's a sacred thing, blessed by magic itself.

If someone tells you their True Name it means 1 of 2 things. One, They completely trust you not to hurt them, or turn on them. Two, you have their complete and utter loyalty. Magic itself stops people from telling other peoples true name is they learn it. If you try magic itself kills you. It's an amazing thing, however I don't have one.

An adult a child trust is supposed to give them a 'True Name' however I didn't trust Gaster so he couldn't give me a True Name. The only person I would trust to give me a True Name is Grillby, but he's back in my AU and I don't wanna burden him. Only other person I would trust to give me a true name would be Papyrus. But he fell down, over 3 months ago......

I shake my head, don't think of him! When you do your upset, and then Nightmare comes looking for 'food'! Apparently Nightmare normally has to feed off of everyone to get his 'fill' but my negativity itself fills him up with the others as 'desserts' and 'snacks'.

Probably a 'perk' of being a reincarnate or not being naturally born. I know the others were born, they told me so. Even Cross was born, and not created out of magic like his story suggest. Well, what I know of it anyways. I wonder what my starts are anyways....? I shrugged and decided to do a deep check on myself, if only I don't get an unwanted surprise later.

Name: Horror Sans Serif
(Owner: Nightmare Sans)

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Family: Papyrus Serif ('Brother')
Gaster Serif ('Father')

ATK: ???

DEF: ???

HP: ???

G: 3.1 Mil

Facts: -Created in a Lab
-Has 2 sets of Wings (Hidden)
-Was created for the soul purpose of raising and protecting Papyrus
-Body and Magic automatically breakdown and build themselves up stronger if there is a stronger person nearby
-Does not have a true name
-Is the Sans from the first copy
-Is in a magical contract
-Can no longer age

That was about what I was expecting. So no surprises there. I didn't expect the 'Owner: Nightmare Sans' and The magical contract to show up though. Apparently you learn something new everyday. I also didn't realize it would explain I'm from the First Copy. Hopefully nobody checks me, I don't know what they would think. Now, where is that library I've heard so much about?

Here is chapter 4! What are your thoughts?