3

Horror POV

  Nightmare and I walked towards the clearing he first appeared in complete silence. I let my mind wonder but caught Nightmare taking a glance towards me a few times, probably to make sure I was actually following him. I wonder what I have to call him now though, since he's technically my King/Master now.

I glanced towards him and decided to just ask, better get it over with. "What am I supposed to call you?" He stopped and turned towards me, causing me to stop so I wouldn't bump into him. "Where you not listening to me at the grave?" He was talking to me there? "I didn't hear you say anything until you told me it was time to go."

"Why not?" I refrained from rolling my eyes, but answered him anyways even if the answer should have been semi-obvious. "I was lost in my mind, thinking about a few different things." I kept my tone neutral and voice even. I actually had a higher up now that I couldn't mouth off too or say 'Fuck off' without repercussions happening.

I had to actually show respect or consequences would happen, it's been a while since I've had to watch myself. "Seeing as who's grave it was I will let this slide. You are to address me as 'Boss', 'Sir', 'Your Majesty' or 'Lord Nightmare'. You may also call me 'My Lord'. Do you understand?" "Yes.... My Lord...."

I had to stop myself from cringing, talk about seeing himself above others. Nightmare nodded and then turned around and continued to walk, with me following behind him. It took Mabey 4 minutes to reach the clearing. Once we reach the clearing Nightmare created a portal and motioned for me to go through.

Taking one last glance at my AU, I walked through the portal, moving to the side once I was through. Nightmare came through shortly after I did, and closed the portal behind himself. We were in a what normal people would describe as an incredibly dark castle, but because of Gaster I could see it just fine, a little darker then normal but I could see.

When Nightmare glanced at me he seemed to be surprised I could see anything, let alone I could see perfectly fine. He narrowed his eyes but didn't actually say anything to me about it. Small mercies I guess? "Follow Me" and then we were off. I followed him while taking notes about the things I saw.

We ended up in what I am assuming is his office, he was sitting at a desk and motioned me to sit across from him. I reluctantly did so, never taking my eyes off of him. "Now I'm sure your wondering why your in my office instead of being introduced to the others, to put it bluntly I'm going to be putting you into a magical contract."

My magic Froze. Magical contracts are ancient and very very dangerous. The only time I've heard of a magical contract being used was when the Royal Judge is placed under one so that they can't abuse their possession, I should know since I used to be under that contract. Luckily it only lasted until Agsore died but still, it's dangerous.

"I will be writing the contract out and you will sign it once it is finished, however as magical contracts go both ways there must be something in it for you. So other then food going to your AU, what do you wish for?" I went quiet, what I wish for? What I want... Would probably be... "I want to be able to visit my AU at least twice a week."

It wasn't much, but Papy is buried there and Grillby is still there as well. Nightmare nodded and replied, "That can be done. Now sit there while I write the contract out." Then Nightmare starting writing the contract, while we sat in silence.

Time Skip

Its been about 3 hours since Nightmare started to write the contract, and there have been a few explosions throughout the castle. After each explosion I sent my magic out to 'explore'. I left the places where the magic was denied alone but 'looked' other places.

In total there are currently 5 skeletons, Nightmare and Myself included, inside the castle. The others know I'm here because they ended up poking at my magic with theirs in curiousity. I have no doubt Nightmare knows I sent out the magic but he didn't seem to mind.

The others were slowing but surely making their way over here, but seemed to be hesitant. Mabey it was Nightmares doing? Or Mabey it's cause there is a new guy. Could be either reason, but before I could wonder to much Nightmare stopped writing. Guess he finished writing the magical contract then.

"Sign here." He gives the contract and pen to me after he signed his own name. I read over the contract and the main points of it was that I would work for him, ANY type of work for him, and in return my AU would be fed, under his protection and I would get to visit my AU twice a week.

They way he worded it, I litterly had NO free will besides when I was visiting my AU. I didn't wanna kill a kid? Sorry but it's work related so you have to. You are on border-line magical exhaustion? Sorry but you have a mission first! You want to be friends with that person? Nope! Your not allowed friends outside of your AU and if you do find a friend then Nightmare has to approve of the friendship or no friends for you!

Once I signed it I would basically be a ghost in my own body. It was extremely controlling and gave me little to no freewill. Contracts like this was an automatic death sentence to the 'owner' of the 'slave' in my AU. Once I read it over I signed it, sealing my fate. As soon as I finished signing my name I felt the magic snap into place, binding me to Nightmare for the rest of either of our lives. I was in this until I either die, Nightmare dies, or Nightmare releases me from the contract.

Nightmare smiled a not nice smile as soon as the magic snapped into place. He then took out a necklace, well a choker actually, and commanded me to put it on. I did so, because magical contract, however it couldn't be seen unless I took of Papy's scarf.

The was Black with a pale purple crescent moon that landed in the center of my neck. It was simple, pretty and could even be called elegant. However it was pumped up with Nightmares magic and on the inside of the moon was engraved 'Property of Nightmare, King of Negativity and Nightmares. If found, return both skeleton and choker immediately'.

It was basically a claim. I was his property and this confirmed it. I would never be my own person again, not with the choker attached to me. I would probably die serving Nightmare, never to have free will again. I did my best to keep my emotions neutral however I knew for a fact that Nightmare knew what I was thinking, the look in his eyes and smirk on his face said it all.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Choker had enchantments on it either, like a tracker, or for him to basically read my mind whenever he wants. Or even just the choker creating a connection between us that he can abuse. It could even be all three as far as I know. After I put the choker on and put on Papy's scarf over top of it he got up.

"Let's go, it's time for you to meet the others." I stood up and he motion for me to open the door, witch I did. He then left and I followed after him, closing the door behind me. After about 3 minutes we reached what seemed to be the living room and 3 other skeletons were there. They looked up as soon as Nightmare entered the room, not taking their eyes off him.

"Killer, Dust, Cross, this is Horror. He has joined the gang today. I expect you to show him around and tell him all the rules. You will also show him his room that I had set up." After everyone gave varying levels of 'Understood' Nightmare left back to his study, Mabey to do some paperwork? Whatever it is, I'm glad I won't have to deal with him for a while. Here's to hoping I don't get myself killed.

Here is chapter 3! What are your thoughts?