:)

The wisest wizard in their time, Albus Dumbledore. The headmaster of Hogwarts arrived infront of the Potter's house which was obliterated in every corner. Pieces of wood scattered, burned places and spots around the area, and the body of dear Lily and James Potter.

Not caring, he stepped on James and went upstairs to see Severus Snape hugging and mourning the body of his beloved and a child, a beautiful black-haired girl, she had red tips near the end of her hair looking like hair dye. Her killing curse eyes staring at the sight.

Athanasia Potter... Is the girl who lived!

Dumbledore declared, and from that day on she the girl who survived the infamous killing curse was known in the whole wizarding world. How... Delightful. Taking the baby out of the crib he vanished, arriving at the door step of 4 privet drive, the house of magic hating muggles, The Dursleys.

Leaving the child wrapped up in a blanket still wasn't healthy and respectful for a dear person, especially when she was a previous founder of one of the most popular wizarding schools in the wizarding world.

•••••••••••••

A giraffe like woman opened the door to her house to find a gorgeous child wrapped in a blanket with a small lightning bolt scar. She was mesmerized but was scared. How could her 'freak' of a sister and her husband create a child like this. Athanasia Potter a child protected and reborn by death himself. She brought her in and showed her to Vernon her husband.

Vernon dear look! My freak sister and her husband left their child here! How could they have this child! She must be raised without the knowledge of her parents. We will tell her when she finds the right to know. She must decide even if she will hate us...

Unusual wasn't it? Well, not really. She may hate her sister lily but she was still her sister. Deep inside she promised to protect and love her.

Vernon looked at the angelic baby and nodded slightly. He was happy, well... Slightly happy. He wanted to have a daughter even if it wasn't theirs.

The night went off in a jiffy. They bought clothes for Athanasia the following days with 3 year-old Dudley. They grew up loving her, even Dudley.

She was like the people who eat more but their body doesn't change. She was beautiful. Her wavy raven hair mixed with red highlights were up to her back. Her mesmerizing emerald eyes, her fit body with a few muscles. Her facial features were like Lily's. A thing the Dursleys can't understand is the flowers that started showing after her first magic.

Wondering why I didn't say accidental? She controlled it perfectly. She levitated a ball infront of them. Thinking it wasn't harmful they let it be.

Years have passed and Athanasia grew up happily. Unlike Harry...

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°