:D

She left with an endless bag by her side, along with the supervision of McGonagall. They went to get some books and got a few books that satisfied her liking. Most of the books were just her regular school books, while the others are mostly about ancient runes, magical language, astrology.

She got her robes and a few normal outfits. Her wand was the interesting part, it wasn't the wand they expected to be. This wand was discovered by his old boss and the bosses before him. This wand was about 500 years old, but it works perfectly infact it works much better than any wand he ever made or got. He couldn't identify the materials in the wand but he just let it be. It had a weird crest in it and it was inside a hollister with the same crest which might be where it came from. Meanwhile with Athanasia, recognizing her old wand along with her family crest. This was really a sight to see. Her magic flowed out and connected with the powerful wand once again.

Her magic burst into flames once she touched the wand. Beautiful blue-purple flames around the place. She flicker her wand and it all disappeared. That was all that happened, so she only has to wait until September first for her way to Hogwarts. The Dursleys didn't change their feelings around her, they were just glad that they know she wouldn't hurt them.

♪ September 1, 1991♪→

She was wearing a cute formal dress that fits her well, it would make other females jealous. The Dursleys drove her to a the train station, and left her with good-byes. She knew where Hogwarts was, so she didn't have a problem entering this new platform, besides this was a forest before. It was much better right now, than finding a owl in the forest.

 It was much better right now, than finding a owl in the forest

↑Her dress (๑´•.̫ • '๑)↑

She walk towards the middle of the platforms 9 and 10, and quickly entered without any hassle. Seeing her beloved place, she smiled. She missed this. Upon entering the train, she met a nervous boy named Neville Longbottom. He was quite chubby, but he was cute. He has smarts for plants, and he really likes herbology.

They went inside the train to find a empty apartment. They finally found one and sat inside. They introduced themselves to each other along with there pets. Neville showed Athanasia his toad, named Trevor. She checked her arm for any tattoo, and luckily there was her beloved pets. A medium sized tattoo of a dragon in the back of her palm, and a small phoenix beside it. Thanks to her waiting in the after world, her beloved phoenix already evolved into a fiery red burning feathers with a bit of blue, green, and yellow at the end.

She whispered a small chant.

§-arcesso

A small light came from her hand and her phoenix was at her arm, screeching a wonderful melody. The melody only was around the apartment nothing outside it.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°