Club Encounters

Author's Note: Finally updating after like a week because Junior year has been beating my ass but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Two new characters have been introduced, one is a fan favorite and one will be a recurring OC. Also my computer died as I was about to upload this so I'm uploading from my phone😍 Love that for me.-🪷
____________________________________

You had all decided to take Sasha's car after a short debate. She had argued that it was smaller and that it would attract the least attention because Mikasa's car screamed "rich person" and your car screamed "secret service", whatever the hell that meant. Mikasa fought back by saying Sasha's car actually screamed "rich person" more than her own, but it was useless.You and Mikasa had given up arguing with her midway and just agreed to it so she would stop pestering you both.  It was a white Tesla model 3 she had recently purchased and you had joked that she loved it more than Niccolo. You each had a duffle bag with all your belongings that had fit perfectly in the trunk of her car, leaving ample space on the back seat, which was perfect for any of you to take a nap in, that is, before Sasha beat you to it.

Unsurprisingly, Mikasa was on driving duty, which left you as passenger princess and aux operator, while Sasha sat in the back as chief snack distributor which was basically just her eating all the snacks and then at the last minute asking you and Mika if you wanted any.
The drive was about two hours and as you left the city and entered the countryside, you were immediately reminded of why you loved it there. The streets were lined with small family owned  businesses and various restaurants on the outskirts. There were also a number of farms, Sasha's family had owned the largest one and the three of you had always enjoyed taking care of the animals whenever you visited.

Mikasa followed the GPS to the cabin while Sasha searched for the house keys in her bag. As she handed it to you, you opened the door and let out a tired breath.
The cabin was located in a more secluded area, not very far from Sasha's family home. Trees surrounded the abode but they grew in a way which allowed there to be an abundance of sunlight still present. There were five bedrooms in total, along with a kitchen, living room, dining room, washroom and deck outside. Of course, the bedrooms never mattered because you would all either fall asleep in the same room or fall asleep in the living room from watching TV. At least, that's how it had been the last four times you had all visited, sometimes  with just the girls and sometimes with Sasha's entire family.

As you took your bags out of the car, you stretched your sore muscles and rubbed your eyes wearily. From the corner of your eyes you could see your friends yawning as well. You all decided to call it a night, not even bothering to make dinner.

The next morning when you all woke up, Sasha revealed that she might have forgotten to pick up actual groceries for the excursion which left you all with no other option than to have breakfast in the square. It wasn't too much of an inconvenience as you had all planned to spend the day outside anyways.

Your outfit was simple, as Sasha informed you that she would be taking you both to the nature reserves/ zoo, an all time favorite place of yours. You wore black and white dunks with a pair of black shorts as well as a black cropped tank and a baseball cap to wear over your hair which was  pulled back into a ponytail. You decided to go barefaced as it was incredibly hot out and you were going to be walking around an awful lot.

After you were all appropriately dressed, Sasha handed you her keys indicating that you should drive.. It was almost comical how  no one in your friend group wanted to drive their own car. However, after rolling your eyes, you obliged and drove to the small breakfast cafe. "Connie?!", you and Mikasa questioned as he made his way over to the table to take your order. "You work here now?" Mikasa asked as she watched him retrieve the small legal pad and pen from his apron to take your orders. Sasha bursted out laughing before turning to explain.