Playing Dirty

Authors Note: As I do in ever chapter I have to say which song I was listening to while I wrote this even though they always have zero correlation with the actual story and today I have three. Skrubs by Lil Durk, Overtime by Baby Smoove and Sincerely Face by Babyfaceray. This chapter was also supposed to be longer but it was getting too long so I'll just post the other part tomorrow or Monday. Anyways enjoy as always. -🪷

Warning: slight NSFW, masturbation 🗣

"She's at it again", Sasha whispers to Mikasa from their seats at the stools at your kitchen island. "Imagine having to see it everyday. It's getting so depressing" Mikasa replies.

"If you guys are gonna talk about can you wait until I at least leave the room" you groan as you lift your upper body off of the couch to shoot them both death glares. You grab one of your throw pillows to fling at them but your attempt is nil when Mikasa catches it and throws it back at you.
Sasha has invited herself over for the weekend so you could all hang out or relax together, whichever was fine, she just wanted a girls day of some sort; just like you all used to have during your adolescence.

"Y/n, this is your third rewatch of 10 Things I Hate About You this week. It's getting concerning" Mikasa argues while Sasha urges her on.
"Because it's my comfort movie!", you throw your hands up. "Babe, your comfort movies are a once a month thing at most, not three times a week, especially on a Saturday night" she rebuts while Mikasa gets up from her spot at the island and grabs the remote from your hand to turn off the TV. You get up to try to grab it from her but she throws it to Sasha who throws it back, it soon turns into a game of hot potato.

"Guyssss, it was getting to the part where she presents in class" you whine while trying to intercept their catches before giving up and sitting down. When they realize you're not trying to catch it anymore, they join you on the couch, Mikasa on your right and Sasha on your left. "Seriously girl, what's wrong?" Mikasa asks you.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine, actually, everything was fine, until you two took the remote from me", you deny.

"Y/n, you're bouncing your leg, you're lying. Something's wrong", Sasha prods.

You love your friends, you really do, and you appreciate them looking out for you. They've always been ready to listen to your rants and provide a shoulder to cry on, which you've always been more than grateful for. But they just wouldn't get it. Sasha had been in a multitude of relationships since highschool before she found Niccolo and even though Mikasa had been curving Jean since then and he had still stuck by her.

You wouldn't say you were jealous, because jealousy was ugly.

So not jealous, but rather envious. You enjoyed being single no doubt, but you felt sort of left behind. When Mikasa was getting ready to go on dates with Jean and Sasha was sending you pictures from the dinners Niccolo cooked her, it felt like a slap in the face. You couldn't be mad at your friends for enjoying their relationships but you longer for something like that.
The men in their lives were head over heels for them, willing to bend over backwards and you felt lonely.

It was more of a longing, trying to find when you would get something like that in your life or even something close.

Mikasa saw the downcast look on your face and began prodding at your side to get you to reveal what was really on your mind. You shove your face into a pillow to get away from their intense glares. "I'm tired" you lie, the sooner it was over with was the sooner you could go back to watching your movie.

"Y/n, you've been saying that all week. What's really going on?" she continues. "Like I said ten thousand times, I'm fine. Now can I have back the remote" you plead while pouting.