I Know You

Y'all don't kill me I swear. To be honest I have no real excuse as to why I've been gone. I'm really just a procrastinator plus I graduated high school and went to prom and shit (if you guys are nice to me I'll show y'all my prom pics).

But like I also lost motivation to write for a while so I apologize if this chapter isn't the best but I'll be back to normal soon. I also started writing new Eren fic named Safeword so you guys can check that out too.

Stay sexy girls, gays and theys! -🪷
____________

TW: ANGST😜

To say things become awkward is a huge understatement. Eren seemed almost taken aback at the interaction and so were you. But that was the thing though, the feelings couldn't exactly move past awkwardness since there was no one to blame, right?

Technically, if Mina was present then Ella wouldn't get confused right? She was a baby, she was bound to get confused sooner or later and you'd be lying if you said a small part of you wasn't already expecting it. You were with the child almost twenty four seven nonstop. For fucks sake you knew her better than both of the people who gave birth to her.

This had also made things with Eren somewhat worse, even though you could see he wasn't exactly trying to be. It was as if his slip up on vacation plus this made him walk on eggshells around you. It was unfair of course, but you had so much to unpack mentally about your life that a part of you wasn't sure you even wanted to go into such unchartered territory anymore.

You were tired. Tired of his standoffish attitude that wasn't called for.

In fact, if anything, you were the one who was supposed to feel upset after vacation, but that's besides the point right? There were so many other good things to focus on, like the upcoming anniversary party that everyone and their mother couldn't stop buzzing about alongside the pregnancies of two of your closest friends.

So you found yourself distracted with helping Carla make arrangements for various caterers and decorators (you were relieved when you found out she had commissioned your mom to design clothes for the family instead of a third party designer.)

You were also busy with the task of baby clothes shopping even  though you had told Mikasa and Sasha that they both had a longgggg way to go before they even needed to be doing all of this.

"You don't understand Y/n, these nine months will fly by faster than you think", Sasha groaned as she held up a Ferragamo onesie and broke out into a smile. She turned to show you and Mikasa and you both had the same reaction, grabbing one for Amir and one for Mikasa as well.

"I guess I do understand a little, being with Ella hasn't even felt that long yet but she's gonna be two sooner than you know", you shrugged, reminiscing about your first day working for Eren until now. You would have never thought that you'd be in love with him, despite the petty arguments and bitter exes.

"Speaking of, where is your mini me?" Mikasa questioned as you all continued walking around the store. It was safe to say it was rather unusual for you to be without her even for mundane tasks like this.

"She's with Eren today, they're having a daddy daughter day", you explained which caused both women to awwww in unison.

"He's such a girl dad", Sasha supplied, "If we have a girl Nic has no choice but to be a girl dad, I need him to be at ballet recitals, playing tea party and everything." she finished.

"Jean too, but I feel like it goes without saying that they're both gonna be enthusiastic about fatherhood to the fullest extent" Mikasa adds, earning yet another nod from you.

While this girl's day was supposed to be a mundane shopping trip and maybe dinner and a movie, you found yourself either zoned out or in deep thought while your friends chatted over you.