The Unbosoming

This the fastest I've ever written a chapter because I wanted it out of the way, but I hope you guys enjoy it because I know some of you have been waiting for this. As usual, I have to tell you guys the music I listened to while writing and today's line up is Or Nah by The Weeknd, Nice & Easy by Alkaline and Romantic Lover by Eyedress. A very random selection I know-🪷
————————————————————
(Continuation of Chapter 7)

Warning NSFW (Masturbation)

When you and Pieck return to the patio, the conversation between Porco and Eren comes to an abrupt end and you're eager to know what they were talking about. Maybe it was an apology for the out of line things they said to each other earlier you inferred.

You stretch across to place the seltzers on the table and while you're distracted Pieck glances at the two men who have now gone morbidly still.

Eren eyes rake over your partially exposed body and he can feel the blood rushing to his dick. Not right now , he pleads with his body. The shorts you're wearing have somehow ridden up even further and the underside of your ass cheeks are on display. He sees your stiff nipples through your top and arousal shoots through his body.

A small, completely irrational part of him wonders if he should start using the pool everyday if it meant seeing you in clothes like this.

He's staring at your turned back when he notes the placements of the tattoos, the lotus you had told him about is situated in the middle of your back, lined with dark ink and he imagines what it would look like during backshots.

The concept of him bending you over and fucking you atop this table is running rampant in his mind and he's not even trying to fight it. He shakes his head trying to rid himself of the thought, reminding himself that he is in the presence of others and the ideas he's having right now should be saved for in the bedroom at least. He licks his lips as he takes one last look at you before you turn around and catch him staring.

Porco is far less considerate of his reaction and is now gaping at the sight of you. More specifically, the curves of your torso and the rich smooth skin of your legs. His eyes focus on the rhinestone belly ring you have in and he wonders what running his tongue over it would feel like. He notices the various ink pieces on your body and he wonders when you got them. It hits him that you've grown up a considerable amount since you used to babysit Gabi and you look the same but also vastly different.

Your baby fat had long since disappeared and seemingly traveled to other parts of your body, mostly your breast, hips and ass and you've grown a lot more into your facial features; looking cohesive rather than awkward. A part of him wonders if he should go against what Eren said and ask you out. He's trying to play his cards right so this can work in his favor. He wouldn't be your rebound, he thinks. He's confident that he would treat you right, making you forget your apparent heartbreak Eren informed him of.

Beside them, Pieck is snickering, as she takes her child from Porco's still arms. They're reacting just as she expected. You chatter amongst yourselves for a while until she announces she's taking the baby by the edge of the pool. "He's gonna get used to the water either way, plus it's good for him" she tells you, seeing the worry on your face. Really, you're apprehensive at the idea for a baby so young to be in chlorinated water, but who are you to tell her what to do with her child? She invites you to join her but you politely decline, you really didn't feel like being soaking wet at the moment.

This leaves you seated with Eren, Porco and Ella has now been transferred into your lap as Eren excuses himself to the restroom. He comes back shortly, handing you an open juicebox from inside for the infant and she takes it gladly. Since the weeks have passed, she had graduated from mainly bottles and now took a liking to juice boxes and fruit, only drinking milk on rare occasions. Eren had informed you that her doctor said it was perfectly normal when you brought up the sudden change, saying he was glad you cared so much.