Chapter 6

It was almost midnight when Jimin woke up but he wasn't able to get up immediately when he tried to. It's like there was a heavy weight pulling him down and he realized it was coming from his left hand. It felt cold.

He rubbed his eyes to adjust to the light when he opened the lamp beside his bed. And he swear with all his life, he saw someone sitting on the chair infront of his bed, smiling like a ceshire cat and when he blinked, it was gone.

Because of how terrified he was, he immediately got off the bed and run, almost stumbling when his left hand felt like weighing him down, like there's something heavy wrapped around his hand. He's now panting when he reached the kitchen to drink some water when at the corner of his eye he caught Yoongi sitting in one of the high chair on their mini bar, drinking whiskey with an envelope beside him and a big box on top of the dining table.

Yoongi looked at him when he felt his presence but he pretended he didn't know Yoongi was there and drank his water, almost emptying the pitcher when the older called him.

"Yes, hyung?" he asks, when he got near the older, eyeing the big box instead of the envelope.

"I think you already know what this is for." says Yoongi, tapping the envelope to get Jimin's attention. He might not admit it, but it makes his heart heavy on how Jimin will react to see the divorce papers inside. He knew the younger, even though they are not on the romantic side, treasures their marriage but for Yoongi, it's not that he don't like the younger but it seems weird for him to continue being married with him when they act like strangers to each other especially when he knows, he is no match with his bestfriend, Hoseok who he spends most of his time and who knew him well enough than him. He knows he cannot compete. Jimin is not and will never be his in the first place.

Jimin curiously looks at him and opened the envelope. He expects him to shout or look sad but no, he wasn't. It seems like he is not in himself but he just nods and smiles a little. Yoongi was curious why but then ihe understand. Maybe the younger already admits to himself that he should also let go of their loveless marriage and to be honest, it hurts Yoongi's heart as hell.

"Give me the pen." Jimin quietly said and as soon as he gave him the pen, he immediately signed all of it. While Jimin's busy signing the papers, Yoongi's attention went to the younger's bandaged left hand. He wondered what happened to it especially when he knew he went out with Hoseok yesterday and spent a night with him. He gulped and turned his fist into a ball as he gritted his teeth into silence.

Did not Hoseok took care of him?

"Here."

Jimin handed him back the papers and the pen and when he was about to asks what happened to his hand, he was already infront of the big box that Jimin's have been staring at since earlier.

"Is this something you will need?" he asks, trying to inspect what could be inside the box.

"No. That's just some random gift I got from a client of mine today. She must have thought I already have a child or something." he chuckled.

But before he could say something again, Jimin already left with the big box and went upstairs to his room. He sighed. He knew that he just made the right decision to divorce with Jimin but why does his heart ache?

As soon as Jimin got inside his room, he leaned on the door and let himself slide down with the big box still in his arms.

His lips quivered and the next thing he knew, he is now sobbing softly. It makes his heart ache that he finally agreed to what Yoongi wants. Maybe that's the right thing to do. He'll make the older happy and Yoongi being happy will always be his priority.

He choked down his tears and tried his best to smile and walked away from his door to open the contents of the box, and he was surprised to see that it was a big dollhouse. Almost similar to what he saw in his dream.

He had never owned this kind of toy before considering that he was a boy and it was somehow funny that the article he was trying to write was about the Dollhous and now, he have this.

He sighed, almost feeling funny to himself. He opened the dollhouse and saw a family of bunnies. He smiled in adoration. There was a mama and papa bunny and a brother and sister bunnies who he thinks are the children of the couple bunny.

Jimin don't know understand why and how it happened, but he suddenly felt like playing with the dollhouse and he was so immersed that he didn't noticed that there was yet another familiar tune playing from nowhere. No, it wasn't Yoongi's doing but only Jimin could heard the familiar tune.

He hummed along with the tune as he plays the bunny family. Calling the brother bunny, Kookie, and somehow it made him relieved.

Meanwhile, Yoongi downstairs just finished drinking his whiskey when he decided to call it a day and took the divorce papers with him that he hasn't sign yet when he decided to see what Jimin's doing even though he already knows that he might be asleep already.

But what surprised him was when he was just a few walks away from Jimin's room, he heard a calming voice singing to a song he had never heard before. Curiosity took over Yoongi and he decided to sneakily peek at Jimin's room and he was more surprised to see Jimin singing and dancing like a ballerina infront of the dollhouse that he knew was the content inside the box that he had just bought home.

Brain and heart as if they could stay alive alone
Flip it around the other way
If they were apart and you had no powers
Start on no day, the base, only a shell remains
What fun is it, to bein' so calculated
Or be taken advantage of, 'cause your heart's too trusting

Yoongi swore his jaw dropped. He never knew Jimin could sing and dance. He could have been an idol with this hidden talent of his. How come he never knew? Does his parents or Hoseok knew? Why didn't they tell him? But aside from that, he felt his heart ache when he felt and understand what Jimin was singing.