Chapter 16

Yoongi is sitting in a room filled with antique furnitures. He knows they are antique but it doesn't seem and feel like it. He can't see it as vintage when it feels like it's the present they're living to. Funny how it seems that way.

His eyes landed back to the person sitting infront of him. He had been eyeing Yoongi since he bought him in this room. Not leaving any details that he may miss once he blink.

"Is Jimin going to be here any minute now?" asks Yoongi and looked at the door not far from where they both are. He's hoping this man infront of him is not keeping him to waste his time. He needs to see his husband and get him out of here with his best friend and brothers.

Taehyung sighed and lazily placed his chin on top of his clasped hands.

"I'll be honest with you even though it's not in my nature to be honest, Jimin, your Jimin is with my Jungkook. I brought you here so you could help me get rid of your Jimin off of Jungkook."

Yoongi suspiciously eyed Taehyung.

"And why do you think I'll help you when it was you two who got Jimin here in the first place?"

Taehyung scoffed.

"Us? Who said it is us who got your Jimin here when it is him who just magically showed up out of nowhere and ruined everything I was looking forward to?"

Now it was Yoongi's turn to scoffed.

"Oh I'm sorry my husband ruined your plans when you could've prevent it from happening if you're that eager not to let Jimin get near to your Jungkook."

"You actually have a point however due to the contract I can't just say no to him otherwise the deal will not be fulfilled."

"What deal?"

"None of your business."

Silence.

"I'll get Jimin with or without anyone's help. I'm not going to make a deal with you because I don't know who you are and what you are capable of which I might regret later on."

"Wise." murmured Taehyung under his breath with a smirk.

"Now that we are clear, can you let go of me now? I need to find where Jimin is."

"Why find him when I know exactly where he is at? He's in Jungkook's room."

"He-- what?!" exclaimed Yoongi as he stood, getting himself ready to get out of the room and leave Taehyung behind.

"Relax. It's not that Jungkook's going to do something with a sleeping body."

"Sleeping?"

"He put Jimin to sleep. The catch is, you only have few hours left before your Jimin wakes up however when he does, all memories he have before going here will all be erase making it easier for Jungkook to make him believe he is his Jimin. So if I were you, just let me help you get Jimin out of here."

"Thank you but no." he replied before finally getting out of the room to look where possibly Jungkook room is or his friends whereabouts might be.

He got few hours left. He has to get Jimin out of this place or he'll forever regret not letting his husband know how much he mean to him.