Chapter 34

"Yoongi!" screamed Jimin when Yoongi fall onto his knees, clutching to his aching heart, it feels like someone is tightly gripping his heart until it burst into pieces and it really does, Jungkook clenches his right hand from nearby like he is squeezing something.

"Stop! Please! Stop hurting, Yoongi!" he pleads as he cries, eyeing his husband and tries to break open the invincible cage Jungkook had put him in.

"Only if you marry me."

"But. ."

"Do as I say and I'll let them go."

"N-No! I rather die than see you with somebody else!" says Yoongi as he still tries to aid his aching heart by clutching his chest.

"But Yoongi. ."

"I would rather die, Jimin." he replied as words coming from his mouth starts to become breathy and slur.

Jimin closed his eyes as he tries to make a decision. After hearing what his husband had said, he wished he could have turn back time and did something different. Maybe he could've have Yoongi confessed his love the way he did at this moment but never in the situation where he could die. But Jimin isn't one to allow his lover to die. Even if Yoongi will hate him of his decision, he will still love him.

No one owns his heart the way Yoongi does. Afterall, he fell first but the other seems to fell harder that dying isn't something he isn't scared of as long as the other is safe and breathing.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." says Jimin and a smile crept to Jungkook's face when he heard the thing he wants to hear from the other. He was still going to say something when heard a loud thud.

"Yoongi!" screamed Jin when he was finally able to move on his own without Jungkook controlling him to behave. He ran towards their direction same with Jimin who managed to get himself out of the invincible cage he's at.

"What the fuck did you just do?!" asks Jungkook to Taehyung in anger whose now infront of him, holding the dagger that he used to stab Yoongi as it drips of the said man's blood on the cold floor.

"What do you think?" he asks back, "If you're not going to kill him, how are you suppose to win Jimin?"

Jungkook smiled in realization but what he didn't know is he did that so Jimin will be angry to the other. Which did happen.

"How could you?!" asks Jimin as tears rolls down his eyes. He hugs Yoongi while holding his other hand to the wound, thinking that it will somehow stop the blood from flowing out his husband's body.

"Y-Yoongi hyung?" he whispers, "Please don't leave me. . Please. ."

"I won't." he replied, breathily.

"Promise?"

Yoongi was about to reply when his wound suddenly ache so bad that he had screamed in pain. You see, Taehyung isn't really helping Jungkook get rid of Yoongi for he knows that the other really won't be human again after having one hundred souls as the other is bound to be in hell with him and that is what he is trying to do. If Jungkook is trying to prolong to end the contract, he is in no way going to let that happen. He had been hurting too much since Jungkook met the present Jimin.

"What's happening? What are you doing to him?" angrily asks Jimin as he madly looks at Taehyung and Jungkook whose now standing side by side.

"Jimin, come here and just leave that dying body alone." ordered Jungkook.

"No!"

"We have a wedding to finish! Now, get your ass here or I'll. ."

"You will what? What are you gonna do with my brother?" asks Jin, shielding himself for Jimin and Yoongi.

"Brother, you say? He's not your brother!" yells Jungkook as he motioned his hands in the air, causing Jin to levitate from the ground and slam against the wall leading him to fall unconscious.

"Hyung!" cried Jimin.

He was lost. He doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to leave his husband's side but he also want to his brother's side. Clearly, Jimin is a damsel in distress right now and as much Taehyung wants to pity him being in this situation he had to set that side so he could do his plan perfectly. A smile crept to his face as he sees Yoongi's slow breathing, almost with a faint heart beat.

"Why are you doing this?" asks Jimin in an almost whisper tone of voice.

"What do you mean Why I'm doing this? Of course, that's because I love you! Can't you see? I waited for you! I'd been waiting long enough just like I'd believe you will come back to me and you did! You're now infront of me and we're about to get married."

Jimin laughed but it was not a happy one. This made Jungkook curious as to why.

"Is there something funny?"

"You're just obsessed." he whispered as he grip Yoongi's cold hands.

"What?" asks Jungkook. He heard what he said but he wants to believe he just misheard the word he said.

"Obsessed! I said, you're just fucking obsessed!" he yelled in anger, "So what if you waited for me or for the person I looked like? I'm not him! He is not me!"

Jungkook was taken aback but he was also fuming in anger.

"How dare you! You fucking ungrateful brat!" he yelled back, walking towards Jimin, and Taehyung suddenly got scared of what Jungkook might do to Jimin. He tried to stop him but he was just pushed aside by the other.

"I was there when you were fucking alone! When fucking Dae treat you someone you aren't and locked you up for a long time! Father doesn't even glance your way because he was disgusted at you! He was hoping for you to be like me, a man! And you aren't and you know how fucking lost you are without us, without me in your life!"

While Jungkook was busy bursting his anger out to poor Jimin, only Taehyung noticed a white orb of light dancing in the air before it landed on top of Jimin's hand who held a lifeless Yoongi.

The air in the room suddenly changed especially when Jimin giggled out of nowhere. It surprised both Taehyung and Jungkook.

For Jungkook, the giggle was too familiar. It wasn't how the present Jimin would do and it was too late for Taehyung to realize what just happened.

"Is that what you made yourself believed all those years that I'm nothing without you or our parents? I haven't been more free and myself when I was with Yoongi. Our family is suffocates me to be honest and our family is also the reason I became nothing when my happiness was taken away from me." says Jimin, but more like the ghost of Jimin.