Chapter 9

"What?" Yoongi yelled to the other person on the other line without even checking the caller ID. He'd been on a meeting the whole day and during those meetings, his phone keeps on vibrating non-stop in his pants pocket to which lead him to yell at the other person now once the last meeting of the day ended and all board members left the room.

"Finally! Thank you for picking up your goddamn phone!" exlaimed Hoseok, frustration and sarcasm is visible in his voice which immediately made Yoongi's eyebrows knit into one.

"What do you need?" he asks as he remained unfazed of the current situation.

"Is Jimin with you right now?"

"Why are you asking me? Aren't you supposed to be with him instead of me?" annoyance visible in his tone.

"No, he's not and that's why I'm asking you. He didn't show up to work today."

This made Yoongi silent for a minute.

"What do you mean he didn't show at work today? He wasn't sick yesterday and we both knew that, even my brother and his brother knew that too. And if he did, he will let me know."

Hoseok went silent for a minute before a deep sigh escaped his mouth which was audible enough for Yoongi to hear.

"I'll call him right now if you're that worried." he finally said.

"No, it's no use. Do you think I haven't done that yet?" he can somehow see Hoseok's frustrated smirk even thou they're not physically infront of each other.

"Then what do you want me to do? Why are you calling me then? You know you can just go to our house to check on him if you're worried." he exclaimed with an eye roll.

"Yoongi."

"Hoseok."

"This is serious for pete's sake! Jimin, your husband, is fucking missing!" shouted Hoseok which made Yoongi surprise even more because it is rare for his bestfriend to yell to someone, most especially to be mad frustrated.

"W-What?!" Yoongi suddenly felt his heart dropped when he heard the two words which his ears was able to absorbed: Jimin. Missing.

"Yes, Yoongi! Congratulations! Your brain is now finally working as it should!" says Hoseok, sarcasm still visible in his tone, "And yes, he's missing. Namjoon and Jin already went to your house earlier to check on him after I told them that he's not answering any of my calls and texts and turns out when they got there, there was no sign of Jimin. Your brother had already reported the incident to the police and now, they filed him a missing person case. On the video footage Jin got, Jimin was obviously about to get to work but it was somewhat weird that after he left the house no other video footage near the street or houses nearby where he could've went into was captured. Yoongi, he is missing! Now, get your ass here and act like how a husband should even when in reality, you both are gonna get di---!"

"Send me your location." and with that, he ended the call and immediately fix his belongings to run straight to the elevator.

To say Yoongi's heart is about to burst in fear, worry, and guilt is an understatement. He can feel himself passing out after he heard the news. Why did they told him late about what's going with his husband? It's his right! He should have been the first person to know everything and anything about him!

He can feel his hands shaking and his continous gulps that could run his mouth dry soon if he don't stop on what he is doing but he just can't help it. It's Jimin, his husband. The one that he had spent dancing with last night. The one who said I love you to him.

He anxiously bit his lip as he step inside his car and started driving to the location Hoseok sent him. It was the police station near to where they live.