Chapter 30

Namjoon is scared but it was his idea to be the bait so that Jin will have enough time to get Jimin out of the obsessed man's bedroom or the mansion which will be more convenient for all of them.

Speaking of them, where are those two? Namjoon thought as he walked across the lonely, empty hallway and that is when he execute his plan.

"YOONGI! YOONGI?" he yells, loud enough for anyone who is in the house to hear his voice and for Yoongi to know that he is looking for him but he wish his younger brother will not go to where he is at or it will ruin the plan. Matter of fact, he thinks it will be worse since none of them could surpass either Jungkook or Taehyung.

What Jin and Namjoon only knew is that the past Jimin and Yoongi are lovers and the Jungkook were against it but little did they know, Jungkook hates Yoongi with all his dear life and soul that he will kill anyone associated to Yoongi and will try to take his Jimin away from him.

When Namjoon heard one of the doors opened, he immediately run for his life to hide but his legs weren't built for running so Jungkook was able to caught up to him and stood infront of him with angry eyes.

"And how did a rat like you entered my house?! Speak!" asks Jungkook, almost choking Namjoon by his neck. The other was surprised on how stronge he is.

"I. ." he was struggling to get out of his grip but when he saw his husband sneaking inside the room, he somehow had the strength to endure Jungkook's hold of him, ". . I don't know! I was just looking for my friend!"

"Oh? Friend?" asks Jungkook as he let go of Namjoon by tossing him a little away from where he stood and this caused for the other to hissed in pain.

"Yes! Friend! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you always choke people when you first meet them?" asks Namjoon, playing offended by what Jungkook did but in reality, he was mad that he was tossed like a paper on the ground.

"So, Yoongi huh? What does this friend of yours looks like?" he asks, raising one brow while examining Namjoon.

"He's someone who can stole your lover away, well that is if you have any." he smirked and Jungkook eyes widen.

There is only one Yoongi that he can think of and that is no other than the man whom he had killed decades ago and lied to Jimin that he fled elsewhere after offering him a huge amount of money. This can't be! he thought.

He immediately left Namjoon when he could have just eat his soul right then and there but he didn't. Jimin is much more important than the other.

However by the time that he went back to the room where Jimin is, he is not there anymore and this made Jungkook scream in pure madness that it cause havoc in the mansion.