Chapter 1

"Jiminnie! Are you serious about this? You could have simply said no but you didn't. Why?" asks Hoseok, bewildered with his friend's decision to join the Korea's Urban Legends article that their company planned for their next issue.

It's not that he doesn't trusts Jimin's capability of writing an article about urban legends but it's the thought of accompanying him to a scary place is whats running through his mind right now. Everyone who knows him knows very well that he is a scaredy cat especially when it comes to ghosts and shits that doesn't have scientific explanation.

Jimin and Hoseok are both journalists, it's just that Jimin's article this time is different with Hoseok. The only reason why Jimin agreed on participating the said article along with other journalists is because he is on the verge of getting fired if he still not come up and gain a lot of readers in his article. And yes, of course, everyone knows how catchy urban legends are for readers. He'd been a good journalist for the past two years but after the management and the boss changed, so thus the standards that he has to meet which unluckily, he had been failing for the past three months.

"Hobi hyung! You know exactly why I didn't disagree and sorry about my hasty decision but, you know how I don't want to loose this job that I love especially now that you know my marriage situation." says Jimin, sighing deeply as he run his fingers through his hair and leaning his back on his swivel chair.

Hoseok looks at Jimin sympathetically. He knows why the younger is so eager in doing everything and anything not to loose his job, not only because this is a thing that the younger loves but also a distraction as well of how sad and hurtful that his marriage is going to end soon. Yes, he is married to a well-known fine man, music producer Min Yoongi.

Jimin and Yoongi had been married for about a year now. It was an arranged marriage actually. Both of their elder brothers are married - happily married ones just like their parents and they are the complete opposite of them.

The only reason why their parents decided to bind them together was to strengthen the family ties and because at the time, both are single and career driven which led to their parents worrying that they might end up growing old with no one else to hold hands with until they die. It might sound absurd but that's just how parents are. They don't want their kids to end up alone when they die.

Jimin tried, really tried to get close to Yoongi for the next three months of their marriage but the older doesn't let him. He's too distant and cold and let alone make Jimin feel that he doesn't see him as his husband so, Jimin stopped trying and they spent the next six months acting like strangers sharing the same house. Well, the house is owned by Yoongi himself and he can just kick Jimin out if he wants to, but he didn't. The reason? No one knows.

And what happened to the remaining three months that summed up their one year marriage? Chaotic.

Jimin finds himself seeing Yoongi gets home late every night, drunk and lingering a lot of different scents. Not that he's being nosy as he tells himself that they don't share the same feelings but it hurts him to see that Yoongi was having a time of his life while he, bitter and depressed.

One night he finally got fed up and bursts into madness when he saw Yoongi disrespecting him in an absolute highest level by bringing a stranger to their house and make out with her in the living room after he came home very late finishing a deadline that got him very, very tired.

Jimin sighs again, remembering the very reason why he's so desperate to meet the standards of their boss. He can't loose another part of him that he loves.

Yes, as sad and heart breaking it may seem, yes. He loves his husband even when he doesn't.