Chapter 22

The day of the wedding came for Jungkook and his soon-to-be wife Eun. All the people inside the church are happy but not Jungkook. He thinks the ceremony will sadden Jimin when in fact, he isn't. He is happy he can now be free from Jungkook just as what he is thinking the night his father announced his engagement with the woman. He already forgot what Jungkook had threatened him.

After the ceremony, the newly weds were off to their new house and it is located to another town.

Jimin was no longer surprise when finally Dae released him to his locked room for many years. He breathed and smiled because for the first time in his life he could stroll around the house without being watched at most of the time. He was even more pleased when Dae asks him to go out and have a tea party with her and her friends.

In his excitement, he picked and dressed beautifully for the tea party only to find out that when they arrived, there was no one around his age that will be there and to this, he was saddened. Dae was quick to notice and allowed him to stroll to the plaza nearby where their tea party is held. Jimin was surprised and felt terrified to walk alone in a place a lot of strangers could recognize him. Who wouln't? He came from a rich family. But he was determined to please Dae that even if its his first time to go alone, he will come back safe and sound as he promise and as she ordered to him.

Of course, he is not to speak to strangers.

Jimin didn't know how he ended up in a toy shop when there's a lot of other shops that he could have went to. Taken for example, the dress shop or the bakery but no, he didn't.

"Oh what a lovely day to see you, Milady." greeted a woman who he thinks is around Dae's age, smiling at him with a tray of cookies on her hands, "Want some? It just came out of the oven."

Jimin was about to refuse when he saw a man behind the woman, just around Jungkook's age busy carving a piece of wood and he don't know whether he got distracted because of the man or he is just curious of what he is doing with the wood scattered around him.

"Oh he's our new boy here in my husband's shop. He came from another town and said he has no family and needs a job where he can also stay. Do you see the wood toys over there? Some of those are his works and kids really love them that they ask their parents to buy it for them."

Jimin nodded and stroll around the shop with a cookie in his hand that he is munching of every minute or two while he subtly stares at the man who is still busy with his wood carvings or so the thought.

"You are free to say on the second floor if you get tired of looking around. There are book upstairs which you can read."

To say Jimin was surprised when the man spoke is an understatement. He was oblivious. Is this man stalking him? But he couldn't get himself to be mad when he is doing the same to him however he noticed how deep and cold his voice is.

They stared each other for a good minute before a female went inside the toy shop and greeted the man with her sickening sweet voice which made Jimin mentally puke. He is not stupid not to know that the said female likes the man who he just started a stare contest a minute before it was ruined by her.

What Jimin didn't know is that will be the start of their friendship that is soon to blossom.

It has been a month since Jungkook got married and Jimin was enjoying his freedom in and out the house but good things also comes to and end.

Jungkook may not be there but Iseul is. Ever since he sees Jimin in a regular basis he starts to notice how pretty he is and don't even get started with his body. Boy, even thou he looks like he has a small breasts from his dresses, no one could deny how small his waists is but his butt is something else.

Iseul couldn't think of what use Jimin could be in the family. Really. Aside from his pretty face, prettier than Dae, nobody could deny he really looks someone good to be in a bed. Panting, moaning and calling his lover's name in between.

He tried to stop himself from doing the impossible as he is still a boy, that's what he keep on reminding his self of but just like what the old saying is, you can't keep the beast lock for too long and so, one silent twilight after Jimin got back from the toy shop Iseul asks him to go with him in his room and give him a massage.

Of course, a naive Jimin agreed immediately not knowing Iseul's real intention.

It was just them left in the house as Dae is still outside having a 'tea party' with her friends when in fact she out drinking liquor with her friends who are also problematic like her.

Jimin did what Iseul wabted but when he was about to go, he stopped him and asks him if he could stay a little longer. Jimin thought he just wants to have a little chat to him because they never had a proper one yet but then, he noticed how he kept on touching him and it somehow reminded him on how Jungkook acts to him whenever he felt doing something else. He tried not to think too much about it but he is also terrified.

"I should go, Father. Mother will be here any minute now and I must greet her at the front door as she requested." says Jimin, with trembling hands but Iseul didn't notice that.

"Jimin, dear. I said sit on my lap!" yells Iseul as he forcefully pull Jimin to sit on his lap and this trigerred a familiar feeling to the younger. He tried to get away of his hold. He started screaming but Iseul was quick to slap his cheek and pushed him on to the bed, hovering on top of a crying Jimin and started licking, kissing and sucking his neck causing him to feel really uncomfortable.

"Get off me!. . Get off! Mother!. ."

Iseul was about to get his fun when a quite drank Dae came and was dumbfounded to see his husband on top of his son with his dress almost showing off his collar. Her eyes widen in horror and walked towards their spot and Iseul immediately get off Jimin as he tries to walk away from Dae thinking that she will slap him but no. Instead, Dae angrily pulls Jimin out of the bed and slapped his cheek real hard causing the younger to be surprise. He tried to defend himself but Dae won't listen. In her head, she thinks Jimin seduced Iseul. She was so mad that she started hitting Jimin while Iseul is on the side stunned but smirking knowing that he was saved from what he had done to Jimin.

Jimin ran off the house crying with his dress almost being torn apart at night where the town is almost dead silent. He couldn't believe his mother did what he did to her. She didn't even hear him say that it was Dae who tried doing bad at him. Dae's blinded and drank, that is what he knows.

"Jimin?" he immediately looks around when a familiar voice called out his name and he gave him an apologetic smile when he saw how he looked.

"I. . I tripped." he lied.

"Well, tripping doesn't include having a hickey." he snickered and carefully approach Jimin to lend him his coat.

Jimin didn't respond because apart of him was ashamed that he had caught him not only on this kind of state but also because he is lying.

"This may sound clichè but being inside the house can keep you safe unlike here on the outside. Wanna come?" asks Yoongi, almost hesitating with the last part but a relieved sigh escape his lips when the other nodded.