Chapter 7

"Is this everything you have come up with, Mr. Min?" asks his boss, raising one eyebrow cockily at him.

"Mr. Park, Sir." he corrected, "And no, that's not everything yet. I just wanted to show you how I'm doing with article."

His boss squints his eyes looking at him. He is used to calling him Mr. Min and not Park but probably he already knew the reason why he corrected him.

He sighs and nod his head.

"Alright, then I expect a good article from you but if it still doesn't reach a lot of readers interest, I'm sorry but I have to fire you."

"I understand." was the only thing he replied before standing up and getting out of his boss's office.

"Hey." greeted Hoseok when he saw how gloomy Jimin was and what he only got from his was a faint smile.

"I should probably start cleaning my desks now not just my room in Yoongi's house. It seems disorganized to me." he jokes around.

"What do you mean? Did Yoongi asks you again to sign those papers? You didn't sign those, right?. . . Right?!" Hoseok stood and held Jimin's shoulders when he didn't answer him.

"Actually, I did." he finally replied, turning his head to Hoseok's direction with glossy eyes and a faint smile.

"Oh, fuck no!" exclaimed Hoseok's, angry of what Jimin did but mostly of his bestfriend probably pushing Jimin into his limit, "I'll talk to that bastard!"

"N-No! You don't have and need to. It's fine, Hobi hyung. It's fine. I'm fine. As long as Yoongi hyung is happy." but it hurts to say those words when Jimin knew it wasn't the truth. He is not fine.

Hoseok could only hug Jimin as he felt his shirt getting wet because of Jimin's cry but that's okay. And even if he was told by Jimin not to talk to Yoongi about it, he's not just going to stay still and pretend that everything his bestfriend is doing is all right with. He is sure going to beat his ass when he sees him.

And being the sunshine he is, when lunch time came, he gets Jimin to come along with him in a newly opened cafè which again, suprisingly, is a very aesthetic kind of dollhouse theme. It send shivers to his spine but to Jimin, he was beyond fascinated.

It was no surprise to Hoseok when Jimin ordered a bunch of pretty looking foods in the menu because he knows how Jimin adores cute things however he feltt something was off with his friend. He was too jolly right now which is not the case earlier. Like he didn't cry at all. He was bubbly enough with the people around them that he's gathering their attention especially when he suddenly talk so sweet which surprised Hoseok and luckily his attention to those stop when he noticed a bandage on Jimin's left hand. He carefuly pulled his arm which made Jimin yelp and rolled his sleeves up.

"Jimin, who did this?" he asks, almost ready to attack anyone who caused it.

"N-No one!" he replied with a pout and pulled his arm away from Hoseok, slightly rubbing his wrist.

Hoseok sees it like he's a puppy who suddenly got frightened. Thou he still want to know what happened, he felt like he might want to just do that later as he don't want to ruin Jimin's mood. He already had enough of today, he thought.

"I said, I wanna go home!" Jimin yelled beside Hoseok whose driving at the moment after they spent an hour in the cafè and before Jimin suddenly got weird, acting as if he's waiting for someone to fetch him up when clearly there is no one who would that he know of.

"C'mon, dude! Chill. I'm already driving you home. What the hell is wrong with you today? You're honestly scaring me right now in case you don't know."

Jimin sighed.

"I just wanna go home! I wanna see my brother. I wanna see my brother, Kookie." says Jimin, the last sentence almost inaudible but Hoseok was able to hear it, well, except for the name that Jimin mentioned.

"Oh so you want to see your brother?" asks Hoseok, his expression softening.

Jimin nodded and Hoseok obliged to his request and turn the other way instead of sending Jimin's home to Yoongi's.

On their way to his brother's house, Hoseok was bewildered when he heard him sing. He have always thought that Jimin could have an angelic voice because of how his voice sounded when they talk but knowing him, he hasn't heard him sing before for god knows since they became friends so this is really surprising to him.

Is this really Jimin he's with right now?

However he wasn't able to voice out his question when he got lost because of his singing. He didn't even notice that Jimin had already fallen asleep to his seat. They arrived after to Jimin's brothers house. Hr tried to wake him up but couldn't, so he did what he thinks is the right thing to do --- carry Jimin in his arms, bridal style.

He swore his friend's weight is light like a feather when he is sure he ates a lot.

"Hey, what brings you. .? Oh?! What happened to my brother?" greeted Jin as soon as he opened the door but his gaze immediately went to Jimin who is being held by Hoseok and suddenly start to panic of what could have happened with his brother.

"What happened?" asks Jin after he left Jimin in the guest room with the help of his husband, Namjoon, who sat next to him eyeing Hoseok infront of them like he's some kind of accused person.

"C'mon, Jin! I already told you, I did nothing to him. He just fell asleep, that's all."

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean, what are you guys doing here? I don't mean to be rude because honestly, it's been awhile since I see the both of you and I and my husband truly misses you, but you two are not someone who will just show up without a notice except if something happens." says Jin, folding his arms and letting out a sigh.

"Uhm, I don't think I should be the one saying this, I mean, I'm not in the right position to. ."

"What did my brother do to Jimin, Hoseok?" asks Namjoon as he held tight of his husband's hand in an attempt to calm his nerves, hoping his brother did not do anything stupid or else. . .