CHAPTER 7: "Who said camping was fun?"

The sound of an alarm stops our Uno game. "Welp time to get ready, because I can't stand you two flirting anymore." Sero states, getting up and stretching.

"WE AREN'T FLIRTING!" I and Bakugou yell in sync. "What was that one line? The butterfly pick-up line?" Sero asks, picking up his phone.

"Ohhhhhh my wonderful-" "HORRIBLE." "-ass decided to give Bakugou some pick-up lines to use on his hippie surfer boyfriend." I say.

"It went like, "I used to chase butterflies as a kid, but I'd never thought you'd give them to me for free.'" I say. "Firstly, my boyfriend is not a "hippie surfer dude", he is manly. Secondly, that pick-up line was ABSOLUTE SHIT, so I said that "You have no pen or pencils, but you still draw my attention." Was better." Bakugou adds on.

"I like the pencil one." Sero says walking toward the restroom. "See snow cone, I win." Bakugou says with a smirk. "Fucking blondes." I mutter under my breath. "You're just a sore fucking loser halfie." Bakugou says, walking toward his closet.

I roll my eyes and walk toward the shared bathroom to brush my teeth, and my messy bed hair.

My phone rings repeatedly, I check the caller ID which reads, "Cat loving bestie" and I ignore the call while it rings repetitively. "ANSWER THAT DAMN PHONE BEFORE I BLOW IT UP!" Bakugou yells after my phone starts ringing again for the third time, and when I finally answer I hear Mic.

"Hey blonde cockatoo. I'm getting ready for school." I say, hoping he gets the hint to not blow my cover. But him being Mic he keeps talking like I'm not a UA student.

"Shoto! The date was amazing! I can't wait to see him again!" He yells over the phone. "Great. Goodbye." I say hanging up on him.

"Who's the other blonde in the school again? Is he loud?" I ask Sero once he walks into the living room with me. "That's Denki, and I guess..? He's energetic for sure." Sero responds while grabbing two cereal bars, tossing me one.

"So all blondes are cockatoos. Noted." I say. "Firstly, I'm not a cockatoo. What type of loud ass bird cooks for you?" Bakugou asks.

"A talented one." I respond. I get a text from Ai, and I hear the other two boys' phones get a message also.

-------------------------

Ai:

Everyone meet me out in front of UA.

Anybody who comes after 8:30 am will get 5 points off their grade.

------------------------

"We're going out to the front of UA I guess.." Sero says, repeating the text. "Yup," I say agreeing with him.

"Hello, problem children." Zawa says once we three join the rest of the class who are already in front of the school. "Who's missing?" I ask myself.

I look around and see the Kaminari dude speaking faster than it takes Bakugou to get mad at him, and it's quick.

"SUPRISEEEEE! WERE GOING ON A TRIP TO A TRAINING CAMP! NOW GET IN THIS BUS SO WE COULD GET ON OUR WAY TO CAMP!" Mic yells at us.

"A training camp. That's new." The hippie surfer dude, otherwise known as Kirishima(Im still calling him hippie surfer dude), says.

"This is disappointing. Training camp isn't something these kids are gonna like. Nezu picked the worse idea." Zawa says to me.

"Training camp sounds fun." Says Hagurke.

"Who said camping was fun?" I ask remembering the time I went to training camp.

"What's wrong with camping?"

"Have you been to the beach and have had fun? Or a carnival?"

"Yeah..?"

"Welp, camping is the opposite. With a side of mosquitoes."

-----------------------------------------------------

uMm- i have an excuse for not updating in the past week when I was supposed to, I got grounded for something stupid and I had art and writers block and I had to finish an art commission so I was stressing about that- BUT we're all fine now hopefully better :D.

i still cant promise 1-2 updates every 2-3 weeks sorry 

also sorry for the short chapter, I'm tryna make the book go the way I want it and I'm not really sure how to do that-

bai my loves <3