CHAPTER 14: Trust No One

"Ready?" I ask the group of teens in front of me.

A chorus of yes's came in response.

"We're gonna save Bakubro," Kirishima says confidently.

I lead the group outside the school dormitories once it's dark enough and we stick to the shadows. Soon the only thing visible was whatever the light from the street lights reflected on.

"Yaoyourozu," I say.

"Yes Shouto-san?" She responds. "If you may, start making the torches. We'll need them soon," I say, while eyeing our surroundings. "Okay," she responds, turning around and starting to make the torches.

"Hagakure, we need you to sneak around where the villains are. I spoke with Aizawa Sensei-," Still feels weird to call him that. "-and he said the league of villains base would be some sort of abandoned building. We weren't exactly sure which one though. They're isolated for sure. The rest of you remember the plan and act according to your part, it's our only chance to save Bakugou." I say.

And my ass is gonna get whooped by that 5'2" woman if this doesn't work.

Hagakure puts in the earpiece that Yaoyourozu gave us before we left the dormitories, before leaving off to search the area.

"Here are the torches, only 4 people can take a torch, the rest of you stick next to people with the torch," Yaoyourozu says soon after Hagakure leaves.

"Put yourselves in pairs of two and get to your positions as quick as possible so we can get this plan started," I say.

"Ashido with Kirishima, Tokoyami with Satou, Kaminari with Jirou, and I'll be with Shoto," Yaoyourozu says, putting us in pairs.

"I've found the LOV base. I've found their base Shoto," I hear through the earpiece. Ashido presses the button on the side to respond, "Where are you Hagakure?" Ashido asks.

"There are abandoned buildings on the west side, almost like a haunted city. I see a bar that has bits of light peeking out from under the doors." Hagakure responds.

"We're on our way, try to get inside or look through windows to see where they have Bakugou. Our motive is to save him, not defeat the LOV right now," I say through the earpiece. Everyone nods.

"Okay Shoto," Hagakure responds.

"Okay let's go, Jirou go ahead with Kaminari to Hagakure. Locate Bakugou and try to tell if there is any sort of villain there," I say.

They nod and go off, following the order.

We stalk around the area a little longer waiting for a signal from the two that left.

"Ashido!" Tokoyami says out of shock when he suddenly realizes the pink girl is gone.

"Any eyes on Ashido?" I ask the rest and into the earpiece.

"I- I think I found Bakugou!" Kirishima says. I was confused on why he didn't respond to my question. Maybe because he found his boyfriend.

Then it hit me.

That wasn't Kirishima.

"What do you mean you think you found Bakugou?" Tokoyami asks.

"Because the spiky hair I see could either be Bakugou or Dabi," He responds to Tokoyami.

"Or Toga," I add to the statement, suspicious of the clone Kirishima.

Me and Tokoyami share a suspicious look.

"Come on we gotta get to that figure," Kirishima says.

"No," I say.

"Why not? He's right there,"

"Believe me. We'll still get him. Just not right now," I say, preparing to fight.

"Shoto-San," Yaoyourozu calls. "Yes?" I respond.

She gives me a questioning look, and I simply nod.

"Kirishima-kun, we should get on this side. It'll be safer," Yaoyourozu says. From the reflecting light, I see a syringe with what looks like blood in Kirishima's hero suit.

"Now," I whisper to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami swiftly moves through the dark to get to Yaoyourozu.

"DARK SHADOW!"

While Kirishima is in shock by the sudden call for dark shadow, I kick his leg and he stumbles toward the ground.

"Where are they," I say, cold and firm while pinning him down on his stomach, arm to the back of his neck.

"Wh-what are you talking about Shoto?" He says in a panicked tone.

"Don't play with me Toga," I say.

The disguise slowly melts off to reveal Toga. "Whoops, I've been caught, haven't I?" She says.

"Confess, villain," Tokoyami says.

"Why should I? They would be a perfect pair to leave where I left them. Oh but there was that other pair, electric boy and music girl, wasn't it? Hopefully, Dabi didn't see them," She says with a smirk.

No, they wouldn't let themselves be caught.

She passes out after I hit a nerve.

"Yaoyourozu go find Jirou and Kaminari, Satou, follow her," I say.

"Tokoyami and Mina, can you find the other two? I'll locate Bakugou," I say, throwing her body to the side. He nods and goes off quickly with dark shadow close behind.

"Hagakure," I say into the earpiece.

I only hear static in response. "Hagakure, if you can hear me make some sort of loud noise," I say. I hear metal banging not too far from where I was.

I run towards the noise and hear it louder this time.

"Hagakure?"

I hear a faint "Shoto" from behind the building. I restrain myself from immediately going to help, it could be another trap.

Shit.

----------------------------

for those who didn't see the announcement I was on break for finals, but now ill start updating :D

bai my loves <3