CHAPTER 11: Top

"Wh-what...?" Mitsuki looks at me in shock.

"He was kidnapped." Aizawa says bluntly.

"Katsuki...Katsuki's gone?" Masaru asks. I nod my head in response. "We will try our best to get him back." I say.

"H-how on earth did he get kidnapped..?" Mitsuki asks me.

"Compress. His quirk is to compress things into this small blue ball and decompress it at his will. He had made Katsuki into this small blue ball and it was dropped from high above. I ran, and I fucking ran as fast as I could to catch that blue ball..." I say keeping my composure the best I could.

"Then what happened, Shoto?" Masaru asks.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Dabi was faster. He caught the ball and went through a portal."

"..." both parents were at a loss for words. I couldn't begin to imagine their pain, their only son completely gone from their lives.

And I was the only one to blame.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE MY DAMN SON. YOU COULD'VE SAVED HIM! YOU FUCKING BITCH! MY DAMN SON IS KIDNAPPED-" Mitsuki just kept yelling at me with tears spilling out her eyes. I stood there accepting it all. Masaru didn't even bother to stop her either. He just looked at the ground, miserable.

"We should stop." Aizawa says, and Mitsuki keeps yelling.

Masaru puts a hand on his wife's shoulder and she stops. The only thing you could hear was Mitsuki's sobs and I hated it.

I hated the fact I was the cause of it.

"I will get your son back. And if I don't, you have every right to out my mission and my status as a pro hero." I say after a couple minutes.

"Shoto don't you think that's a bit much?" Aizawa asks me.

"No. If anything it's the bare minimum. I lost their son, so if I don't get him back they can say whatever." I say getting up from my chair.

"Two weeks." Mitsuki says.

"Excuse me?"

"Two weeks to get my son back. If you don't, you better pray for your 5'9" ass." Mitsuki says before leaving, dragging Masaru with her.

"So...how do you plan to do this?" Aizawa asks. "Give me the class's number, then I'll tell you." I say.

"Fine. I'll send it to you. For now go back to the dorms before the students think we have a weird relationship or something."

"Even if we did have a weird relationship, I'd be the top." I say smirking. "Oh fuck off you flirt." Aizawa says, walking to the pile of papers on his desk.

-----------

I really can't think of what to add so I should've honestly added this to last chapter but whatever-

So you get a short chapter while I go struggle with writer's block