CHAPTER 15: Back Streets Back Alright!

Courtesy to Kris for this fantastic title, A/N at the end, it's not too long(I hope, don't trust me)

-------------------

I paused as I collected myself, the: "what ifs" clouding my mind, "You know what, fuck it," I mumble before running behind the building to locate Hagakure.

"Shoto!" I hear not too far from me. "Hagakure! Is anyone with you?" I ask, yelling back.

"I-I'm with Bakugou!" She exclaims.

"Stay still! I'm coming to you!" I yell.

I run in the direction of the voice. Seeing a trail of blood I stopped.

"HAGAKURE?" I yell, praying the blood isn't hers. "Sh-Shoto? You're here?" She asks.

"Are you injured? Is Bakugou injured?" I ask. "No we're fine, we're in a building, Bakugou's passed out so I'm with him. More like he's on top of me," Hagakure responds.

At least it's not her blood.

I enter the building where I suspect the heroes in training are. Scanning the area, I quickly locate the two. I get to them and help Hagakure get Bakugou off of her. I carry Bakugou out in my arms while Hagakure follows.

"How'd you find Bakugou?" I ask. "He dropped from above. From what I heard they said he wouldn't give up on something. Shouto, what if he's the traitor everyone's been talking about!?" She says. I stopped, shocked she knew there was a traitor.

"Traitor? What traitor?" I ask, hoping to gather some intel.

"A couple of weeks before you came, a couple of general studies students were apparently snooping around in Principal Nezu's office, looking for their record to erase something off it. They found a letter and opened it, on the inside, it was a letter to Aizawa saying there was a supposed traitor. The letter also said for Aizawa to call an undercover pro hero that no one's really heard of. All I know is that the surname starts with a 'T' and they're in their late twenties," She explains as we walk out.

"That's all you know?" I ask. "Other than the two or three general studies students getting expelled, I know nothing more," She responds.

"Is there anyone who knows the surname of the undercover hero?" I ask.

"No. Rumor says that it was a fake letter, but I don't think so. Why else would we go on this camping trip that was classified safe and secret, yet one of us was captured," She says.

"The trip was a secret?"

"Supposed to be,"

"DABI! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU DROPPED THAT SHITBAG IN HERE?" We hear Shigaraki yell from the other side, next to the stairwell.

"Don't make a sound," I say quietly. "You get out first with Bakugou," I instruct her.

"Will do," she whispers to me, trying her hardest not to drop the explosive teen.

She eventually makes it out while I slowly follow the voices.

"YOU! GET OVER HERE YOU 1A BRAT!" I hear Shigaraki scream from behind me.

Slowly turning around, I started to walk toward him.

"Where's blondie? He'd be a great addition to our team," He says with a sinister smirk. "The kid is too stubborn to become one of you. Maybe try finding a reasonable person to convince. Not one from our class anyways," I say calmly.

"You must be new, speaking to me like that. I am Shigaraki. I am higher than you 1A brats and I will defeat you all," He hisses.

"Oh really? So you failing to take down the newly begun heroes was just a rumor?" I joked, knowing the full truth behind his failed attempts to defeat the hero society.

"Oh, you little brat-" He growls charging at me.

How has he not recognized me yet?

"Hah, you don't even know my name," I say while ice shards charge toward him. "Calling you brat is fine by me." He says dodging the attack.

He charges toward me, his fingers nearly missing the hem of my shirt as I launch myself backward.

"Stay still you fucking brat!" He says, annoyed.

"And let your crusty hands attempt to take down heroes? Hell no," I say, getting into my fighting stance.

"Toga, Dabi." He says simply before walking toward the exit.

Shit, the students, I pray they made it back in time.

I shoot ice toward the exit as Toga walks in from the other side. Shigaraki jumps back realizing the ice has trapped them inside.

"I bet your blood tastes so sweet~! I'm gonna take all your precious blood!" The crazed blonde says, pointing her knife at me. I watch as Dabi emerges from behind the back entrance.

"Not a chance," I say, getting into a fighting stance once more.

"That voice is all too familiar," I hear Dabi say. Shit, he wouldn't recognize me, Right?

Before I know it, I duck down and avoid the sharp objects from the space buns lunatic. Blue flames dance around the broken objects left on the floor. I jump back while looking for a way to escape without leading them to the rest of the class. I look up and see the hole that Hagakure said where she saw Bakugou fall down from.

"Now how do I get to that elevation without giving myself away..?" I whisper to myself.

A blast of blue flames hurdle toward me and I shoot ice, propelling me upward.

That's how.

-------------------

Okie brief statement.

I don't have much time in general because I have been grounded once more and I don't have my phone with me so I've been writing on my computer with the help of my editor Kris whom I adore so much. Well that's mostly it I think.

(If you wanna know why I was grounded it's because I said my mom takes too long to get dressed on Sunday mornings when I'm practically forced to go to church. I've been grounded for over 2 weeks now. You can laugh, I did too.)