5-v card

A voice shouted from outside,Karl slowly woke up and sat up while he rubbed his eyes in confusion.the hell.he looked at the window,Quackity was outside banging on the glass,and it was 4 in the morning.

Karl yawned and went to go open the window,Quackity fell on the floor and ran ran into the room,Karl closed the window.
Karl:"what do you want Quackity it's 4AM"
He sighed with his eyes still half closed.
Quackity:"I HAD SEX WITH JESSICA"
Karl:"wow....can we talk about this when I'm not half asleep"
Quackity:"cmon!"
Karl:"I'm happy for you but I'm cold Quackity,I wanna sleep"
He said in a vonrable voice,it was kinda hot.
He sat back down on the bed.

Quackity sat down next to him.
Quackity:"fine.."
Karl let out a weak smile.Quackity laid down and pulled Karl towards him spooning him,he *accidentally* rubbed his knee on Karl's crotch,Karl quietly.....I'll let u decide what he did.
They blushed,KARL SERIOUSLY???
he ACCIDENTALLY moved his legs again,Karl tried to stay quiet and just sleep.

Time skip(morning/6AM)

Quackity woke up at six in the morning along with Karl.
Quackity:"good morning!"
Karl:"don't be so loud,someone could hear us" he said rubbing his eyes.
Quackity:"doing what?~"
He said as he laid his hand on his inner thigh,that definitely woke him.
Karl:"a- I didn't mean it like that"
Quackity:"right"

He scoffed as he put his hand away.
Karl:"so tell me about yesterday"
Quackity:"well we were at the park bench right? No one was there,And then she just puts her hand on my inner thigh,then she started palming me and then she just gives me a handjob!"
Karl:"wow..."
Quackity:"I know right!"
They continued to talk until it was time to go to school.Karl and Quackitys first class was math.Wich Karl eventually fell asleep in.